Chapter 4: Markiplier, huh?

While I was waiting for him patiently. I started thinking about what Charles said. With no hesitation, I looked up Mark Fischbach on YouTube. I found it.

The channel with more than 12 million subscribers. HOLY HELL THAT'S.....AWESOME!! But it was named "Markiplier". Weird name but, whatever.

Just then Mark came with his car. "Hey, Mark!" I said as I waved at him. I got into the car. "Hey, Amy!" He said back.

I fastened my seat belt. "Well, is everything okay?" He asked kinda worried. "To be honest, no..." I said frankly. "What are you waiting for? Tell me what happened?" He yelled a little when he said that.

I shook my head but then gave in. "Ok. Long story short - Well, I went on a date with someone else and he tried to..ya know? Then I kicked him in the balls." I said. "Well fucking bastard...How would someone simply harass a beautiful woman just like that?!" He said as he clenched his teeth.

"Good you did that." He said again with a slight chuckle. I was shocked. "Would he support me? A horrible lady who has dyed blonde hair and all the weird stuff no one would have? And someone who's famous?" My mind thought again and again. "Where do you live?" He asked calmly. I startled a bit when he said that since I was pretty occupied with thoughts.

"Central Avenue Street. I can walk from there." I said. "Well, I can drop you to where you need to go exactly." He said insisting me to say where I live. I shook my head. He nodded and dropped me off on the street highway. But something hit me.

"Mark, I-I don't wanna go home.... can I come over to yours?" I asked very quietly. "I'd love you too." He said delightfully.

(Mark's Point of view)
I didn't expect her to ask that. But I was happy. I'm always on my own. No one would ever come home. well, except for her

After a while, I felt a sharp and shooting pain in my chest. I can't even describe the pain. If felt like someone was stabbing me a million times. The pain was just....... intense. I was sweating. Suddenly, I felt so warm. I stopped driving and kept the air conditioning at high. I then rested my head on the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?"

She asked so concernedly. I tried keeping myself straight. Just then I felt the pain get worse. I let out a whine. "Mark, you don't seem alright. Please tell me what happened?!" She mumbled again. I couldn't help but I wasn't in the mood to speak. I just don't know how to tell her. I just don't know.

The pain got worse. I started sobbing because there is no way that in hell anyone would handle that pain. I grasped her clothes tightly. I started whining like a bitch. "Mark! What happened?!" She yelled. I had no reply but just pass out.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHICA AND HENRY)

I opened my eyes. Amy was cleaning my glasses which was filled with tears. "Mark! You're okay! Oh, thank god! I was worried for a sec but then realised that you were really hot and must be having a lot of stress. But I don't know exactly what it is. I'm not a doctor ya know." She exclaimed.

"Yeah, but, what happened? And how long was I out?" I asked so confusedly. "Well, you tell me. You only passed for like 5 minutes or so." She answered. "Ya know what, whatever, let's just get the drive back home started, kay? It's been a bizarre day today and we both need to relax." She said. "Okay, but is it alright that I rest a bit before we start?" I asked since I felt a little lightheaded. "Yeah, sure! Why not?!" She said.

After a while, I was good enough to start driving back home. "Hey, I'm feeling much better. I guess we can start driving back home now." I said to her. I got upright and started driving back home.