Chapter 6: Uh Sydney?

(Mark's Point of view)
I dropped her back home. I then went back to my home but slightly sad regardless of what happened yesterday. Headaches, movies, video games,.. pecking. It was a lot yesterday. And I like her I guess...

I reached back home and removed my shirt because it was so freaking hot. I crashed into my bed and just then, Chica came in. "Hey, Chica-Bika! How are ya?" I said. Well, I'm still lonely anyways. I then felt that sharp pain in my chest. I knew it was Dark again.

"You let her go and neither will you let me in, and I'm not gonna leave you for that. So I'm giving you a deal. I give you three days. You will have to kidnap her and bring her to me or I will take over and use your body. Then I will take her down myself in front of your eyes. And you do know that you don't have that Diamond anymore..."

"Not the Diamond..." I thought as that reminds me of what happened that time I nearly destroyed it. The pain subsided after he screamed everything out in my head. Chica came over and licked me on the cheek. "Don't worry Chica! I'm alright." I uttered. I was not ready for that though. I don't know how to save her from this. The only hope is to stay away from her as long as possible until I... die.

(Amy's Point of View)
Mark dropped me home and I waved at him. He waved at me back and left. Then Sydney came out and pulled me indoors. "Amy! You're back! Why didn't you come back home yesterday? Did you want to spend more time with Flair?" Sydney asked. I nodded because I didn't wanna tell her everything.

"Okay Ams, tell me all about it." Sydney demanded as she pulled me into her room. I chuckled a bit when she called out my nickname which I had since we met.

"Alright. Well, remember Fischbach? He took me home when Flair was a little bitch. Then we went to his home and watched a little movie and we...uh... pecked each other. Then I guess we slept on his couch. This morning, we had pancakes from McDonald's. And then he dropped me back home. THE END!!"

I said everything frankly and yelled my voice out at the end. But to my surprise, she was not weirded out at all. In fact, she was deep in her thoughts and smiled. There was a long silence. "Y'know, you can always fall in love easily. Well for you, you didn't even have to try." She responded. "Wait, what?! I didn't fall in love or anything-" I yelled but right before I finished she threatened, "Hey one more word and this news is going to your mom!" I was worried and uttered, "Please don't tell mom that I went to someone else's house." I knew that she will do anything to say this to her.

Then Mom comes in, "Amy, Sydney told you went with someone else...What happened with Flair?" She asked worriedly. I gave in and told her everything... Ugh, I wish she hadn't come over!

"Well, one sentence and you said it yourself." She said. "Shut up..." I whispered. I then got a text message. It was from the same person who didn't want me to be with Mark! This time it was weird...

"I told you not to go there!"

And that's all that was written! How did she know!? Well, I have doubts that it could, just maybe, it could be Sydney.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY, OH WHAT IS THAT BEHIND YOU?! A... PENIS?!)

It was night time and I crashed into bed to sleep with Sydney. Yeah, I enjoyed the rest of the day but I can't stop thinking about Mark. But then it also reminds of the person who didn't want me to be with Mark. She probably is...a stalker. I don't know how she keeps getting my number though because I remember deleting and blocking him or her. Well, I knew I had to ask.

"Um, Sydney, are you that GalGritty25?" I asked as she tucked herself into bed.

"What the hell!? NO! I would never text you that way! Stop being crazy!" She yelled with a dumbfounded expression. Yeah, she is right. She was right in front of me when I got the text. I'm just stupid.

"Yeah, but then how does she keep getting my number, hm? How does she know that I'm going out with Mark? How can she get it-" And right before I finished she cut through, "Whoa! Calm down Ams! Chill. It could be anyone. But seriously not me, okay?"

"Kay, I get it but who could it be?" I questioned.

"Don't you get it? He's famous! People can stalk him! And in this case, it could be his fans." She uttered. But that still leaves me confused.

"But don't you think it's a bit too much?" I asked

"No, they would do anything to get him for themselves. And I'm not joking." She answered. I then nodded and drifted into sleep. 

-----END OF CHAPTER 6-----

A/N

Hey Guys! So here's another chapter, a bit boring but matters. Hope you enjoy this book tho. Also in real life, Sydney is no one to Amy. It's just a random character I brought up, Kay? 

~See ya!