||:3:||

"What?" Said Yaz walking round the console to join her, "What is it?" She looked down at the display, a little green light was flashing amongst the normal red lights symbolling that someone sent out a distress signal. "Why is it green?" Yaz asked.

"I'm not entirely sure." She whispered, she looked pale and confused, "But that's not what I am worried about."

"Are you okay, what are you worried about then?" Yaz asked, moving closer to the Doctor as if to protect her from whatever she was about to say next.

"It was a psychic link, that's why the TARDIS couldn't interpret it, I disabled that function a long time ago to make room for the more frequent mechanical ones, sent out by teams from space stations or ships, anyway, what I am worried about is these little symbols next to it." The doctor pointed to the circular shaped surrounding the green light, they looked like clockwork or machinery, "Can you read it?" Yaz whispered staring at the little green light.

"Yes." She sighed, "It's gallifreyan, it's a cry for help." The Doctor said, she started to pace up and down deep in thought, emotions clashing and fighting, anxiety and fear fighting for attention as curiosity and excitement took the lead.

"Gallifreyan." Yaz repeated slowly, "Didn't you say you were from Gallifrey." Said Yaz standing up straight and watching the Doctor walk back and forth, fiddling with her hair.

"Yes." The Doctor replied quietly.

"Then- Then- Then isn't that a good thing?" Yaz stuttered, worrying about the Doctor, trying to cheer her up. Her face lit up but in her eyes, Yaz could see she was still panicking, "I don't know." She laughed, "Isn't that cool? Wanna check it out?" 

"Sure." Yaz replied staring at the Doctor, she knew the Doctor was terrified on the inside despite the fact she was laughing and racing round the console. She threw the big lever again and the TARDIS engines hummed and shook louder, "Lets go." The Doctor said looking at Yaz. The Doctor loved doing that, her eyes were deep and colourful and her smile was beautiful and complicated, complicated was a good word to sum up how the Doctor felt about Yaz. She was an enigma of beauty, and the Doctor didn't understand how the universe had aligned in just the right way to produce such a beautiful, intelligent and kind person, but she was sure about one thing. She was so glad it happened.

Heya cool dude, thanks for making it this far into this badly written story, make sure to let me know what you think :)
-Sophie <3