<//4\\>

The Doctor stood back and watched the displays and the TARDIS flew, she listened to the TARDIS breathing and singing. The Doctor only moved a few times to adjust some buttons or flick some switches, but the whole time she stared curiously at the screen.

Yaz saw she had been visibly shaken by the green light so she attempted to distract her, "Hey, Doctor?"

"Yeah?" She called, not breaking her attention from the display at any point.

"Shouldn't we get the guys?" This woke her up, The Doctor tore her eyes away from the green light and looked at Yaz.

"Oh yeah, whoops I got a bit distracted." She laughed at herself tugging on the sleeves of her coat and glancing periodically glancing at the distress call from the corner of her eye.

"Don't worry." Muttered a voice from behind the Doctor, "The guys are here." Graham yawned and walked into the room, Ryan slowly limping in behind him, "We heard the engines starting up so we decided to come and see what was happening." He explained turning round to check on Ryan. Before he Graham could say anything Ryan firmly said, "I don't need any help."

"How's your ankle?" The Doctor asked finally distracted from the monitor, she was concerned about his condition and weather or not it would be safe to let him come out today. 

"Its fine." He muttered but his pain screwed up in pain with every step. No one believed him.

"So what's happening Doc?" Graham asked.

"We received a strange distress call so I thought we should find out who or what sent it and why they need help." She explained gesturing in the direction of the monitor. As the light flashed, it was gnawing in her mind, begging to be explained and solved, it was bugging her right down to the core. All the whos and hows and whys flooding in her brain. This bugging was growing more and more the closer they got to their destination, she smiled to herself, excited as the TARDIS indicated they would enter the planet gravity belt any second.

Her train of thought was interrupted. The whole room went dark and the engines went silent, the Doctor sensed the impending doom and screamed for everyone to grab onto something. Just as they entered the gravity belt the TARDIS lost all power, everything shut down, the crystal let off a small flicker of light as all the energy drained and Yaz felt sick as the TARDIS suddenly lurched. She was thrown to the floor as the whole room shook like it was about to burst, the cold metal stung her shoulder and she cried out, too surprised and scared to grab onto anything to support herself.

The TARDIS flipped once again and she crashed into the console, she felt a stinging graze down her leg and tears fill her eyes and searing pain filled her body. "Yaz!" Multiple voices screamed.

"Hang on Yaz, I've got you." Said the Doctor, quickly letting go of the console without a thought and reaching to grab the injured girl. She whispered reassuring Yaz that everything was going to be okay, just as she reached for something to hang onto the TARDIS flipped again. Graham and Ryan were desperately clinging to the crystals around the room but Yaz and the Doctor were sent flying into the ceiling. The Doctors only thought was to protect Yaz so she hugged her close and angled herself so she would take to brunt of the force.

She winced in pain as she collided with the solid ceiling and Yaz called out to check if she was alright. The TARDIS flipped one final time and came to land on its side, the door was high off the floor and the  console stood in place of the wall. The Doctor and Yaz crashed to the floor both in pain, but they survived. They both clung to each other on the floor (or the wall that had become the floor) as Ryan and Graham made their best attempts to drop to the floor gracefully.

Ryan gasped and called out in pain as he landed on his ankle and Graham rushed over to him. Meanwhile the Doctor lay next to Yaz too tired and sore to move, only just managing to whisper, "Are you okay?"

Yaz replied, "Yeah, just a bit bruised, you?"

"I'm okay." The Doctor sat up to assess the situation.

Hey, this chapter was a bit longer, I think I am going to start doing them all this length but let me know what you think. Keep being a cool dude.
-Sophie <3