Candy (Cartman x Wendy)

Underrated as hell, but I absolutely love this ship! 

These two characters have more if a "rivalry" type of friendship, and they are both shown to hate eachother, but also like eachother. I suppose you could say in a way, that they're Frenemies.

In case you haven't noticed, my favourite types of pairings are either logical/supportive ones, or ones with a rival backstory.

Similar to Tweek x Craig, and Kyle x Cartman, Candy is a pairing between two characters who can't stand eachother and constantly argue.

However, as different as the two may seem, they do share one thing in common; Winning. They would go to extreme measures just to prove a point. Cartman would trick a kid into eating their own parents, and Wendy would literally send someone in a rocket to fly into the sun. Both of these characters would do anything to prove that they are right. 

And I guess that's why I really like the idea of the two of them pairing. Plus, Wendy and Cartman are both shown to have a crush on eachother in an episode.

Overall, I'd give this ship a 8.5/10

I would have marked it higher if it was more popular nowadays, and if we get to ever see more Wendy x Cartman moments.