chapter 1

one day the suicidal soap was walking when seeds was being attacked by a bunch of apache helicopters. 

' hahah stupid seeds lmao hahahah XD' shouted the apache leader, megatron.

'hahaha hit me harder daddy' replied seeds. 

The helicopters got freaked out and ran away. Soap, witnessing this entire event tried to run away when seeds ran up to soap and gave her grape soda. Soap knew that this was bibery yet she still took it. Seeds kept on following soap everywhere and bought soap food because seeds has no life and for some reason wants to buy food for random people like soap even though they only knew each other for like 3 months like who tf buys  japanese sweets off amazon, this leads to soap not knowing what to do so she just goes along with what seeds is doing. 

The next day seeds became evil. Seeds started to post on social media things such as 

'LMAO HAHAHAHAH SOAPY IS GONNA MAKE A FANFIC XD XD' 

While it is clearly visible to see that seeds has delusional breakdowns, soap accepts it because seeds buys her food. One day soap was sleeping when seeds started to spam

MOM MOM
MOM MOM
MOM MOM
MOM MOM
MOM MOM
MOM MOM
MOM MOM
MOM MOM

at 1.00am. This, of course forced soaps phone to go off. Seeds must've been waiting for a reply because when the message says 

Typing...  

seeds automatically starts asking questions such as 

'HAHAH LOL soap when are you gonna be a furry  lmao XD'

soap, clearly unaware of what a furry is asks what it is

'L0L N0Ob BEING A FURRY IS AWESOME! if you don't be a furry then ill kill you'.

Obviously soap doesn't want to be killed so she accepts and becomes a furry. Seeds has a cupboard filled with furry suits and soap chooses a dragon furry and seeds chooses a weird blue rat furry.