IV/MO BAMBA.

004 → ゚:* MO BAMBAtaehyung expected the absolute worst when jeongguk decided to come over

004 :* MO BAMBA
taehyung expected the absolute worst when jeongguk decided to come over. the worst ends up with taehyung being constantly embarrassed by a flirty, meaningless teen on the journey.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

     THERE are two questions taehyung finds himself asking over and over, and they are "why?" and "WHY?" with good reason too, especially at the blatant bullying occurring from his new partner, no thanks to jimin!

     okay, maybe a little thanks to jimin. taehyung does get to experience the wonders of jeongguk's sparkly doe eyes and the impressive width of his muscular thighs. but taehyung doesn't care at all, nope! not at all! (he does)

     he decided to swiftly ignore the thumps in his heart whispering omg his eyes are so pretty & deep i wonder what they'd look like when we fu-, because that's just NOT RIGHT, OKAY. TAEHYUNG IS NOT INTO BAD BOYS.

     you're probably wondering, what's with the obsessive hate towards band kids? it's nothing. okay, well, it isn't nothing. it's definitely something, and it might have to do with an ex-boyfriend. (it definitely has to do with an ex-boyfriend)

     but taehyung doesn't like to think about it, especially when he needs to focus on more important things, like the short distance between jeongguk's broad shoulders and his own, and how jeongguk is visibly walking at a slower pace for him. UGH.

     at the moment, it was precisely 2:16 pm and the pair were making their way downtown to taehyung's house. jeongguk seemed perfectly content accompanying him home, humming a tune of a song taehyung unfortunately recognized. (zion.t culture!)

     of course, jeongguk just HAD to have an attractive music taste, it really wasn't a surprise! so why was taehyung surprised?

ah, because jeongguk is a RUDE PERSON. A RUDE PERSON WHO THINKS ONLY OF HIMSELF.

     "so taehyung, tell me about yourself!"

"and why would i do that?"

     jeongguk chuckled and glanced at taehyung's defensive expression, his cheeks glazed pink and his lips pulled in a sulky pout. "because all i know about you is that you're 17, you don't like me, you play the cello, and you're pretty adorable."

     "okay, okay, fine! uhhhh..."

"haven't you ever actually told someone about yourself?"

     "y-yeah, of course i have! once or twice, or like, three times. I HAVE!" taehyung protested, faintly blushing when he heard jeongguk's soft laughter. "yeah? okay then, go ahead. tell me about yourself." jeongguk cockily crossed his arms with a smirk.

     brat.

"hmmmmm, oh! i moved here when i was like.. five?"

     "that is literally the most boring thing you could've told me."