IX/PROMISES.

009 → ゚:* PROMISEStaehyung is a little iffy when jimin unhelpfully points out that he's been acting more blushy lately

009 :* PROMISES
taehyung is a little iffy when jimin unhelpfully points out that he's been acting more blushy lately. blushy? taehyung? never! in other news, jeongguk is practically everywhere.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

CHERRY blossom petals are scattered everywhere throughout the school. the floors, the windows, the parking lot, the stairs - fuck, even the bathrooms. taehyung firmly believes that this must be a safety hazard in some way. he's complained to like, everyone! who is THAT excited about school events? but the freshman are simply obsessed with the upcoming blossom ball. pff.

school! dances! are! not! that! deep!

daniel and seongwoo insist that he's just mad he doesn't have a date. that's not true at all! taehyung is definitely gonna have a date, and he's not jealous at all. of any couples. yup.

"hyung, they're just turnt! it's a flower-themed event with music and food, we can't blame 14-year-olds for wanting to make out at 8pm in a corner!" younghoon defends, soothingly rubbing taehyung's back.

the older sighs in defeat.

it's thursday morning, and taehyung has received several text messages over the past few hours containing a picture of himself curled up in jeongguk's embrace on a beanbag. (no thanks to an asshole passerby named park jimin, aka, a little BITCH)

     which is kind of – you know – BAD. it's jeon jeongguk, cuddling with kim taehyung! and it's not because they're both boys, (everyone is a little gay inside) it's because jeongguk is an emo, hot basketball jock, and taehyung is a hotter, more average kind of guy!

     "it's not even bad!" jimin rolled his eyes into oblivion when he opened a snapchat of taehyung fake crying that morning.

     "why would you be worrying about a picture of a hot guy's arms around you! if i were you, i'd be SPREADING that photo. y'all are cute though."

     yeah, well, that's because jimin is a slut for attention! we all knew that! taehyung received a few smacks the next morning for that comment.

oh well. it's not like he lied.

     younghoon looks better than usual today, in a black and orange bomber jacket that accentuated his broad shoulders. was it a little homosexual of taehyung to ogle one of his best friends? sure! but the purpose of critics is to observe and evaluate.

"stand up straight, your jawline looks hotter if your posture is nice, and you'll impress whoever you're hoping to look good for today."