Chapter 12: Hold me

Kacey's POV
"You were right" I say to her looking into her eyes

"Of course I was right please follow me to my office Ms.Mendez" she says turning around I look back one more time to see Franky looking at me with tears in her eyes I blow a kiss to her and mouthed for her to be strong she mouthed it back I turned around not wanting to but I have to so we can finish this plan . I walk behind the freak to her office and I see a smirk on her face I cringe knowing that she think that I'm hers .she opens her door to her office "have a seat Ms.Mendez" I go over and sit down in the chair closest to her she looks up at me

"Would you like to talk about it"

" no can you just hold me" she gets up and sits next to me and pulls me in her arms I just pictured it was Franky holding me to keep myself from screaming and running away from her

"I told you no one would love you but me I don't care about how worthless you are or about how ugly you are ,your enough to satisfy me" just hearing her saying those things about me hurt me mentally do people really see me like that am I really that ugly.

" I know you were right all along I should of listened to you she did everything you said she would do to me.She really was just playing me for her own satisfaction. "

"Mm. I'm glad you have learned your lesson you shall never foe against what I say ever again"

"Can I ask you a question"

"Go ahead"

"Would you ever give me another chance to be with you"

"Depends are you truly over Franky"

"Yes I don't want anything to do with that bitch anymore"

"Then all is forgiven I have been waiting to do this for a long time"
I stare at her confused until she starts to lean in and she kissed me.It took everything in to not gag. She put her tongue in my mouth and it was so slimy and disgusting I wanted to throw up so bad and her breath stinks really really bad . She breaks the kiss and stands up and looks me in my eyes "come here" I get up and walk over to she pulls me into by putting her arm around my waist "you have to go back to your cell stay away from Franky you hear me" she says as she lifts my chin up to look her in her eyes I nod my head yes "speak use you words" "Yes I hear you" she nods her head in response she slides her hands down my waist to my but she grips my butt and leans down and kisses my neck oh god I'm gonna be sick "bye" "bye" "Ms.Miles please take Ms.Mendez back to her cell"

"Yes Governa"

"You okay"

"Yeah just fine why you asking"

"You just look really sick  is it really that bad pretending to be with her"

" you have know clue miles she is fucking psycho"

"Just remember your doing this for the girls"

"I know thanks miles for helping us out with this plan we really needed your help"

"It's my job to protect you girls now get in your cell inmate"

"Ok Ms.Miles" I walk into my block to find that it's empty I walk over to Franky's cell and it's also empty.Might as well take a shower I feel so dirty I cant believe I let her touch me. The walk to the bathroom was lonely and quiet I walk into the bathroom and there's only 3 other people . After I strip I step into the showers and let the hot water run over my body for a minute before I start washing my body. After my shower I step out and get dressed by now the locker room is empty.Well it was empty until Juice and her crew came in not again I gather my stuff together and start to walk towards the door but Stella puts her arm out in front of me "juice wants to talk to ya" she says "what do you want juice"

" there's a rumor going around about you and the freaky messing around is it true"

"No"

"You liar you a lagger"

" I'm no lagger now leave me alone"

"No can do you know what to do Stella" before I can say something else Stella punches me in the mouth and I fall her and the other girls start to kick me in my back and stomach . After about 20 minutes they stop .

" that out to teach you not to be a lagger" they laugh and walk out the bathroom. I start to stand up oh my god my back and my stomach hurt so bad I want to start crying but I have to be strong.I walk back to my unit to see Franky sitting on the couch watching tv she look up and starts running up to me " oh babe who did this to you"

"Juice"

" I thought that bitch learned her lesson the first time I guess she didn't me and Bea will deal with her later what else did she do to you"

"Nothing they just beat me and accused me of being a lagger . Can we go sit down in your cell my back hurts"

"Yeah babe come on" she helps me walk to her cell.

"What happened with  the freak today"

"Oh Franky it was horrible she keep saying how she was right and that only she could love someone as ugly as me then she kissed me,she grabbed my ass,then she kissed my neck .Franky do you think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course I do babygirl why would you ask that"

"The freak kept telling me how ugly I am and a lot of people have called me ugly"

"Kacey you are a goddess you are far from ugly those people were just jealous of you ,your beautiful curls,your beautiful green eyes,you thick thighs,your nice big breast and let's not forget about that big juicy ass of yours"

"Really"

"Yes really you are a goddess babygirl"

"Thanks daddy"

"Your welcome babygirl now lets get you cleaned up"

"Ok daddy"

"You are to cute"

"Thank you daddy"

"Your welcome"

                 Franky's POV
You better watch out juice I'm going to get revenge. You will regret even looking at Kacey.