Chapter 15: Welcome to the slot

Kacey's POV
" wake up inmates" the guards yell banging on the doors of our block. " Kacey wake up" I look up to see Franky shaking me "why" I whine looking at her

" the guards are here and the want everyone out of their cell"

" why" i said whining I'm really sleepy

" I don't know why babygirl but you need to get up before they drag you out of here" I slowly get up and put on my shoes and walk out of my cell. I stand outside my door as the guards run in with dogs  they go to each of our cells tossing them . After they had tossed all of the cells they started to walk out of our block but the freak walked in. " Did you find anything" she asked Mr. Jackson " no governa they were all clean" she looks at me and walks into my cell . As she walks into my cell everyone turns to look at her. She grabs my bed and turns it over and rips the sheet off of it and cuts it open and a bag full of drugs falls out. " those aren't mine I swear" I yell as Ms. Miles starts to drag me out of the block. "Franky help me Franky those aren't mine I swear"

" get her out of here now" the freak yells

" this was your plan wasn't it you ugly bitch you planted those drugs on me"

" why would I do that"

" I don't know but I know you did this"

" now Kacey I know your mad but you will not accuse me of something I didn't do"

"But you did do it you crazy bitch" I yell trying to get free from Ms. Miles grip

" I didn't do it but I know who did"

" who if it you who the fuck did it"

" Franky"

" what Franky would never do that to me"

" I have proof"

" bullshit there is no proof because I didn't do it" Franky yells

" I do have proof would you like to see it"

" yes" I look at Franky and she looks back at me she wouldn't do this to me would she.  Me. Bennett walks in with the freaks laptop and connects it to the tv. She presses start on the laptop and backs away from it. On the video it shows Franky walking into my cell with the bag full of drugs . She flips my bed over and cuts into it and  puts the bag in it. She stitched it back together and puts it back on the bed frame then walks out. I look over to Franky to see her crying she looks at me and yells that it was fake and that she didn't do it . " I didn't do it I swear  I would never do you like that Kacey I love you I would never ever hurt you or betray you"

" if you have proof that she put the drugs in my cell why am I going to the slot  not her"

" it was in your possession when we found it so you will take the blame for it"

" what that makes no sense"

"We are done here take her away Ms.Miles"

" you Kacey Mendez are going to the slot for the murder of Juice"

" what I didn't kill her"

" you didn't but those drugs in your bag did" the freak said as she stares at me with a evil smirk on her face. Ms. Miles Starts to drag me downstairs to slots at this point I'm not even fighting her anymore. She pushes me into the slot and walks out . " you know that Franky would never do that to you" she said looking at me. " but the video shows that she did it"

" I don't care about that video she must of had someone hack it and edit it to look that way I see the way she looks at you she loves you she looks at you with so much love and passion"

" how do I know if the video is fake how do I know that she didn't plant those drugs"

" you know Franky do you really think she would do something like that to you she loves you , you are all she talks about I will look into the case more I will prove that she is innocent" I nod my head at her and walk over towards the bed and sit down on it and bring my knees to my chest. "It'll get better kid it may not feel like that right know but it will" she said to me as she shuts the door. It's been a few hours since I came in here and I miss Franky so much. The door opens and the freak walks in with leather gloves on her hands " follow me" I shake my head no and she comes over to me and pulls me up by my arm and pulls me to this big steel door . She pushes me into the room then she comes in and she locks the door .