The Beginning

Grensnez and Tigerflame were sitting in the living room of their shared apartment, plopped down on the soft, grey, cotton-filed material object - which was their couch. The window to the left of the couch had been opened to keep the air in the room ventilated and fresh. Grensnez had suggested the opening of the window to Tigerflame, since they were going to be using a lot of... strongly scented products.

"Man, ain't this gonna be one hell of a night," said Tiger.

"Damn right it is... and after all, it was your idea," said Gren.

"Why thank you, I love a good night with a good friend! I've been so pumped up for this all week."

"A good friend? if only It was more than that..." thought Gren.

"So... what shall we do first?"

"How about some Throne Of Glass?"answered Tiger.

"Sounds great. Where's the remote?"

"Should be on the coffee table In front of you."

Gren reached for the clear glass coffee table and searched its surface, but did not have any luck In finding the TV remote.

"Can't find It dude. Is It under your ass?"

"Oh excuse me, don't use such foul language!" teased Tiger.

"Says the one who Invited me to eat Junk food, smoke dope and watch Netflix for a whole night."

"Yeah... I guess you got a point there."

Tiger slowly lifted her lower body off the couch to see if she had been sitting on the remote. And to her surprise, it had actually been there all along.

"See! I told you! Your fat ass was hiding the remote this entire time!" Gren yelled.

"Oh shut the fuck UP, I don't eat nearly as much poutine as I used to!" laughed Tiger.

"Yeah well, you must be eating too much MaqDonald's or some other crap because CLEARLY you've got some Junk piling in your trunk."

"Stop bullying me!" yelled Tiger in a whiny, mocking tone.

They both started laughing hysterically until their face muscles became sore.

Gren picked up the remote from the spot on the couch where Tiger had been sitting, and clicked the bright red power button near the top.

After switching the TV mode over to Netflix, they began playing the first episode of the first season of Throne Of Glass, since Gren had never seen it before.

Tonight was going to be the highest night of their lives...