Will They Get Caught?

Tiger was unsure if she should stay silent and remain casual or make up something to tell the delivery man. She figured it would be quite awkward if they just stared at each other in silence, so she decided to say something.

"Oh, um-" stuttered Tiger. "Sorry, I was just, uh... putting stuff away, and I got distracted."

"That's alright. Wait... what's that smell? There's a strange odor in here..."

"Um- I have no idea. I don't know." said Tiger, shrugging her shoulders.

The delivery man raised his eyebrows in suspicion, but then shrugged and relaxed. "Okay then."

Gren came running back into the living room, panting from exhaustion. "Sorry for the wait... I couldn't find my wallet," said Gren in between breaths.

"Here's the cash, thanks for the pizza." Gren handed the man a twenty dollar bill.

"Thanks," said the delivery man. He then exited and closed the door behind himself quite quickly, as if he was annoyed at the two teens and thought they were a bunch of weird, sketchy pot smokers.

---

The two teens sat down on the couch again to eat their pizza, opening the boxes to reveal their steaming hot, doughy rounds of goodness, just waiting to be eaten by the slice. Both of their mouths were watering immensely - they were extremely hungry and couldn't wait another second to dig into the first bite.

Tiger and Gren both grabbed their slices and bit into them for the first time, the delicious flavor making them want a lot more of it.

"Mmm, this is tasty... that was a great idea to get pizza," said Gren.

"I know, this pizza is fantastic!" exclaimed Tiger.

Just then, the front door swung open.

It was their parents.

Gren and Tiger froze in their spots, suddenly remembering that they still had the container of joints on the coffee table.

"Hey you guys, how's it go- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Tiger and Gren were absolutely speechless, their facial expressions showing a mix of fear, shock and confusion. They absolutely hadn't had any idea that their parents would be stopping by.

THE END