Where Things Escalate

A few hours later...

Gren and Tiger had been binge watching each consecutive episode of Throne Of Glass for at least 2 hours. It was approaching dinner time, and the two teens were no longer able to sustain themselves with only their snacks.

"Damn it, I'm so hungry.." complained Gren.

"Yeah. I'm not gonna lie, I could also go for some food right now." said Tiger.

"What should we do? Should we order delivery or make something ourselves?"

"My god, I can't even stand the thought of getting up off this couch, let alone making a meal. Fuck that shit."

"So... I take that as, you want to order delivery?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"Alright... how about pizza?"

"Yeah sure, I've been craving pizza a lot lately actually."

"Same here. Let's do it."

---

After placing their order for pizza, they were going to have to wait at least 40 minutes for their delivery, but they were getting tired of watching Netflix.

"Dude, it's kinda boring to just sit here and watch Netflix for this long. Maybe we can do something else?" asked Gren.

"Yeah sure... wait, actually - I have the perfect idea."

"Oooh... what is it?" Gren's curiousity was heightened.

"Alright, come with me Gren. We're gonna be higher than outer space by the end of tonight."

Tiger took Gren to their room, where Tiger had stored some rolled joints in a plastic container in one of her drawers. "Here's the good kush. And when I say good, I mean REALLY good. Let's get it lit."

They took the container back into the living room along with a lighter, and Tiger opened the lid. "You pick one first," gestured Tiger.

Gren chose a joint and placed one end in her mouth, and lit the other end with the lighter. Tiger did the same shortly thereafter.

Upon taking the first puff, Gren was already starting to feel the effects. "Ohhh, wow... I've heard a lot about this stuff but it's pretty... weird to me..."

"That makes sense. A lot of teens who do it for the first time feel that way in the beginning. But I've had a lot of experience and I ain't got a problem with it anymore." explained Tiger.