Chapter 1

Third Person

Jason smiles walking into the house, knowing that Vannah is going to love her birthday present from him this year.

He chuckles finding her with an open notebook. He sits the small rectangular box in front of her "Happy Birthday baby sis"

She grins at him picking the box up and opening it her mouth drops open in shock "oh my god Jase are you serious???"

He kisses the top of her head "they're for tonight and there's more just move the tickets"

She does want he said and sees the backstage passes "oh my god I get to meet him???"

She jumps up and hugs Jason "thank you much Jase I love it" he wraps his arms around her waist "you're welcome sis" 

Her and Jason get to the venue and she can hardly contain her excitement. "I'm not going with you, you know this right?" She looked up at her brother in confusion.

"Why not? Jason, I thought this was for me and you" he shook his head and nodded behind her. "Mom," she cried out wrapping her mom in a tight hug.

"You didn't think I'd miss your birthday, did you?" She shook her head frantically with tears of joy in her eyes.

Luke pulls out the picture of his little sister that he kept in his wallet wondering if they would ever find each other. It was her 20th birthday today and it's been over 10 years since they had to give her up their parents didn't want her to struggle wanted a better life for her. At the time they couldn't even afford medicine so if she was to get sick what could they do?

Every night he would lay awake wondering what she was doing how she was. Did she hate them? Did she remember them?

"Luke it's almost time for your meet and greet," my manager came in. "It's been years Luke stop beating yourself up." This was a nightly thing with him.

"I know I just wonder ok?" He tucks the picture away back into the safety of his wallet and gets ready for the meet and greet.

Luke

I'm doing my meet and greet taking a picture when I see a familiar face in line. She's older now I've always saw her as that little girl that clung to me screaming, the day we gave her up. All with a heavy heart. We did what was best.

This was it my heart dropped as I saw the little spit fire brunette come up. She was a Bryan after all. I panicked what do I do? What do I say? Do I tell her? Say her name?

"Hi Luke," she said full of excitement as she runs up to me and I hold my arm out to hug her and take a picture. "I'm Savannah," her voice is so quiet she sounds so shy suddenly.

"Hey Vannah" I look at my baby sister with a smile she obviously doesn't know.

Vannah

I run up to Luke as excitement takes over. I recognize him something takes over and I run to him unsure why. When he hugs me he smells so familiar.

Why do I recognize the smell of a man I never met before? My brother steps out, "Jase why are you here?" I ask confused he just shook his head and motioned for me to follow.

"Meet me after the show Vannah," I'm so confused. Why would Luke Bryan want to see me after his show? Why me?

"Jason what's going on?" He says nothing but keeps walking "Jason Aldine Williams answer me!" I call out and stop walking crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can't Vannah now's not the time ok? I'll explain everything later better, yet Luke will." I huff out a breath. What is my brother planning?

*****

Here we go into the first official chapter that isn't a flashback. just to be clear we are starting out in 2008 and working our way to present day. 

We are looking forward to seeing your reactions to our plans and hope you enjoy the story.