How you met:

Henry
You where new at Derry at it was around your 8th day at Derry, you where walking and somone ran into you, he looked at you and said 'watch I loser' before hurriedly walking off. later that day you head to the grocer to get a packet of ciggs, after you get them you turn around to find henry standing behind you in line
'Wow didn't know you where the type to smile' he said with a surprised expression.
'Well yeah i am, you got a problem?' You say will a blank tone and face.
'Umm..no. But i was, i was wondering if you'd wanna hang out with me some time?' He says rubbing the back of his neck. A smile appears on your face.
'Yeah, sounds great'
He grabs his receipt and writes something on the back. He hands it to you and you see its a number.

Patrick
You where walking through the woods trying to find the river, planning to take your anger from Gretta out on rocks throwing them into the running water. On your way there you conflicted with a tall lanky boy coming back from the river.
"And what's a pretty kitten like you doing in these woods?" He says taking two steps closer.
"That's none of you fucken business now is it" you say not wanting a response, shoulder barging him and walking to the river.
"Feisty little kitten, i like it. Ill see you around doll." She said checking you out before walking back to the city.

Victor
You just moved to derry that day, that long day of driving. After you finish unpacking you clime out your window and onto the roof. You lie down and look to the side, you see next door and see a bleach blonde boy looking back at you.
"So why do you come up here?" He asks jumping from his roof to yours and sitting down next to you.

Belch
You see a blue car parked with a boy leaning against the side, noticing something you go up to him and say
'Thats lose'
'What'
'That part there' you say pointing to a part of the car that looks lose, and if it falls of the car won't move.
'Oh, wow, thanks. So, what's your name?' He says as he turns to look at his car.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
What do you think so far?

(Words: 399)