first time you do the dirty

Henry
You stayed at Henrys for the day, you's where laying on his bed cuddling, you's started Making out and he top your shirt of exposing your F/C bra.

Patrick
You where drawing in your room when you hear your window open, you look up only to have the figure In your face and kissing you roughly, you figure its your boyfriend and go along.
"I need you" he says in a low gruff voice, pushing you down on the bed while kissing you to deepen the kiss, his hand roams up and down your side.
Victor
His parents love you so they said you can stay the night wich you did. He was Chasing you down the stairs trying to tickle you, you ran around the island in the kitchen and back up the stairs you run to his room and try to shut the door but he barges the door causing you to fall on your back on the floor with him on top of you. He kisses you suddenly and despite his quick action, you kiss him back bring your hand around his neck deepening the kiss. He soon picks you up and lays you down on his bed.he climes on top you, straddling you upper legs, not once braking the kiss.
Belch
You'd where camping in his car and he had Metallica playing on the radio but the volume wasn't to loud. You where looking at a squirrel out the window when you feel a finger under your chin pulling you to face your boyfriend before you can blink your lips met and he's already pushing your back to the window. He grabes the bottom of your shirt pulling it over your head. Wich he dose the same to his right after.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-
What do you think?