imagine 1 - henry

You just moved in, you were unpacking boxes in your room when your mom came in,
"Hey sweetie, the man next door invited us for dinner, in only going to be him, his son and three friends. Start getting ready were going in an hour.
You stop packing and choose some things to where.

You just put your hair in a messy bun and leave the makeup on that you put on this morning

-lil time skip-
" hello you must me Mr and misses (LN), and there daughter, im butch. Come in dinners already finished," He said is a 'nice' voice, which I can tell was fake. "Kids come down here, the others are here" he calls out to the others.
I'm seated on the end left side of the tabe, butch and henry are at the head of the table, henrys friends are on the other side of me and my family.
"So what's Derry like, is it nice?" My dad asks starting a conversation. I look at hanry and noticed his unhappy expression
"Are you pissed or something?" I say and look back at my food.
"No he's just quiet around his dad, he's a really bitch his dad is" the tall skinny boy says putting some food into his mouth.
"So is mine, he only acts nice around ther second I get home he's yelling at me to get out of his face"
"That's how butch is" Henry says, with the same expression as before. "Hey hot stuff can you pass the pepper please?" Patrick says waiting for me to give him the pepper.

Time skip

"Thanks for coming, I prefer when people are over, that way my dads not yelling," Henry says standing in front of me.

"Any time, if you wanna talk about something I'm next door, I'll see ya later then," I say turning around, only to be spun back around, and to have my lips connected with henrys
"See ya around, princess"