Some Kiss

He could still remember the first time they had kissed.

Or him kissing the suicidal prick to be more specific.

He couldn't look at him in the eyes properly, he could barely hold his balance as they were a few inches away from each other, he could barely hear what was going on because the tattoo of his heart was gradually becoming louder than it was expected to be.

He remembered the first time his lips touched his.

he could have sworn it was out of spur of the moment for them,

he could feel it was just him being a scaredy cat as always and this was that one time he took a risk of becoming brave.

It was just merely a peck.

A slight touch,

A barely visible sensation that two people could have ever felt between them.

But why did it make so much meaning to him?

He barely cared about him...

But why did it feel so nice?

But why did it feel so exciting?

But why did it felt so---

He was going to lose his mind because of a stupid peck on the lips.

He could visualize the scene still.

It was another movie date but this time he was alone with some relatives he rarely kept touch with. The shorter man was seated at the second floor of the cinema room with his uncle and cousin.

He was playing with his phone, quietly waiting for the movie to begin in just a few moments before a notification popped up.

'Do you want to watch a movie with me?' it said.

He replied that he was watching one right now.

It replied again, 'what movie?'

He answered.

As quickly as he had replied. He felt his heart stopped for just a moment as his hand refused to type as they froze just above the screen.

The suicidal prick was here in the cinema house--more specifically he was in the cinema room where the shorter man was.

He couldn't believe it.

Was this too much of a coincidence?

Or was this fate that unknowingly brought them together.

He looked at his relatives, then back at his phone.

He still couldn't believe it.

He replied saying was he actually serious?

'Yes'

Oh father almighty, his heart only beat faster by that simple word. He was feeling absolutely giddy by the thought.

He should be hating on it but he loved the idea that he was here in this cinema room.

He quickly told his relatives some lame excuse before quickly dashing off to the bottom of the stairs and headed to the right side of the large room. He quickly peeked over before slightly shouting the guy's name.

He looked back when his name was called and gestured him over to sit next to him. He obliged as he sat next to him and stared at him.

Because the taller man was staring back at him.

The taller man slowly leaned forward towards him, his left arm snaking its way to the shorter man's waist and whispered that he was happy that he was here with him. The light-haired brunette felt a rush of blood on his cheeks.