Some Happiness

Be loved

Then get hurt,

Loved,

Then get hurt.

It was an unending cycle for him, he continued to not grasp the situation he was in. He always gave love but never once received the same amount.

It should have hurt him but it did not stop him from loving again. He was naive to believe that there was someone, whether in a day, a month, a year, to love him wholeheartedly.

He loved too many times to count,

He had gotten hurt too many times too,

But he kept going even though it would break him some day.

Again and again, he continued to give off his love. Each love a different kind, those love that fuel in friendly love, others would be romantic love or even platonic love, sometimes a familial love and a lot more than he had witnessed to give.

Every love he had given, it was never the same love twice.

Each person he had given his love, did not receive the same love twice. Oh sure, his platonic love for them conjured to be romantic but the essence of that love was different.

The details were different although the kind was the same. You could tell how he treated them, each person with a sense of uniqueness to love them in the way they should have been loved.

But they never loved him the way he wanted to be loved.

He wanted a love that he could be content with, a love so soft like clouds but can be hardened and strengthened like iron molds through the fire.

He wanted a love so sweet that even honey was inferior to it.

He wanted a love so divine that even heaven was against it because of how so angelic it was.

He wanted love so kind that not evil can taint it for it's goodness.

He wanted a love so real that it felt like a fantasy.

He wanted a surreal love.

But no one could give that to him,

Because no one loved him the way he wanted to be loved.

Too much false promises,

Too much white lies,

Too much empty trusts,

Too much darken intentions,

No wonder somebody had dared to give him love.

Because no one had that kind of love in their hearts.

But...somehow...that all changed when he met him.

The dark-haired brunet wasn't all that special to begin with---he wasn't extraordinary or extremely talented nor popular. He was just that boy he had met before in the park.

But somehow---he felt loved.

He couldn't exactly explain it. He had honestly never felt this way before when he met that guy.

The shorter man wasn't exactly that kind of person to love anyway. He has always been difficult to love as other people have mentioned before.

He then too, had believed in those words.

That he was harder to love than anyone else could. It wasn't his fault in the first place.

They made him feel that way. They couldn't provide him the love that he had always dreamt of having.