Chapter 63(Missing you)

Taehyung's Pov

Three days after,and today is my flight to Australia.Having difficult time just to make her happy without realizing I'm not gonna leave.I wish I can bring her with me,but we still have a problem with mom,and especially with Irene,and Tzuyu doesn't want to end her career in modeling,she's now a professional one,well she deserves it,she's flawless.Thankyou so much Chou Tzuyu for coming back into my life,but you were always in my heart,and will be forever.Anyways,Tzuyu and our mom is waiting for me outside,I'm going to miss this sweet home.

*Airport*

"You okay honey?"Tzuyu's mom asks as Tzuyu nodded her head then smiled."I know,it's hard for you but you have to be strong you know."Her mom says as she smiled then hugged Tzuyu."I know mom but what if he will fall inlove with someone else?I'm gonna miss him so much."Tzuyu says as she lowered down her head just looking at the floor."Honey,you know that he loves you so much!I trust him and you also have to trust him.Don't worry Tzuyu,everything will gonna be alright."Her mom says rubbing Tzuyu's back who is now crying.

"Hey.What's wrong?''Taehyung asks as he wrapped his arm around Tzuyu's back."I'll just go to the rest room."Tzuyu's mom says then smiled as Taehyung just nodded his head.

"Please dont cry baby."Taehyung says as he ran his fingers to her chin making Tzuyu look up at him with her eyes full of tears."I will miss you so much."Tzuyu says as she hugged Taehyung tightly as Taehyung smiled patting Tzuyu's back."I will miss you too so so so much.But don't be sad baby,okay?I can visit you,and you can visit me too if you have your free days."Taehyung says as Tzuyu pulled out then Taehyung wiped her tears."Okay but,promise me you'll not gonna go to a night club or bar,but it's okay for you to go on a party but! Dont you dare flirt with girls!"Tzuyu says making Taehyung laugh."Aw!My baby is now getting jealous?Or protective!?I like that baby.But I will never flirt or to get close to girls.Just trust me,because I'm your husband and your my wife."Taehyung says as he smiled making Tzuyu laugh."There you go!I hope you'll always be like that everyday even when I'm gone."Taehyung says as he slightly smiled."I trust you."Tzuyu says as she smiled then kissed Taehyung quickly and shyly.''Ah?Kiss me longer."Taehyung says sadly doing his aegyo."No way,there are so many people around us."Tzuyu says raising her eyebrows chuckling."Let's go to the restroom then.''Taehyung says as he smirked playfully making Tzuyu's face look like a tomato."Ew!You're such a pervert!"Tzuyu says quietly as she roled her eyes making Taehyung laugh."No I'm not."Taehyung says as Tzuyu's mom got back at them as well as Taehyung's flight is now announced.

"Oops.I have to go mom."Taehyung says as he smiled slightly."Okay,take care always!"Tzuyu's mom says as she smiled as Taehyung nodded his head then went back to Tzuyu."Take care Tae.I will miss you."Tzuyu says as she hugged Taehyung tightly."I will too.And you also take care of yourself baby love.I love you."Taehyung says hugging Tzuyu back."I love you more."Tzuyu says as she smiled then finally pulled herself out of their warm hug.

"Bye!And bye mom!"Taehyung says as he smiled waving his hands to the two stepping away from them as Tzuyu just waved her hand watching Taehyung sadly.

"I miss him already!"Tzuyu says as she cried then hugged her mom."It's okay."Her mom says rubbing Tzuyu's back."Let's go home now."Tzuyu's mom says as she smiled."Can we go to a cafe?"Tzuyu asks as she wiped her tears."Of course!Let's go eat something sweet."Her mom says as she smiled as Tzuyu nodded.

       ___○♡○___

Taehyung's Pov

I looked out on the window as tears began to escape from my eyes.I missed her already.Hayst.I really hate this feeling.I want to see her now.

_____

Tzuyu

New day,I got better than yesterday.But I still missed him so much.I just woke up without him beside me,or hugging me.I miss his kisses,his smile,his face,the way he talks to me,his words that makes me blush,his playful smirks,his winks,his hands,ugh!Maybe it's greater not to think about him to much.And omg...I just realized that I have a work for today!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Australia!*

Taehyung

"It's good that you're back now my son,you know we have missed you so much."Taehyung's dad says as he took a sip of his coffee standing right beside Taehyung watching the view."Yah.And I haven't seen mom?"Taehyung says just looking at the view."Hayst.She told me everything and she also told me that she wanted to go to the Philippines."Taehyung's dad says."Why?''Taehyung asks as he looked at him."Hayst.I dont know,maybe she just wanted to rest and to make things clear."His dad says as he slightly smiled."That's great.I dont even want to see her after what she have done on Tzuyu."Taehyung says as he roled his eyes.''I feel sorry for her.But I hope if your mom ask for your forgiveness,you will forgive her."His dad says.

"So actually,this is your office.And I hope the view can make you feel better."Taehyung's dad says as he smiled as Taehyung just nodded his head before his dad left.

"Wow.What a beautiful view.I missed you already Tzuyu."Taehyung says quietly as he watched the view peacefully.

"I'm sorry ma'am,but you can't go inside."The guard says as he waylaid Irene."How dare you!I'm his fiance!"Irene yells but the guard still not letting her enter.

"What's wrong?''Taehyung asks as he opened the door.

"Taehyung!I missed you so much!''Irene says as she quickly went to Taehyung and hugged him.

"Irene!Get off me."Taehyung says as he pulled out then just dragged Irene inside his office then closed the door madly.

"I know you missed me too."Irene says as she smiled then hugged Taehyung back.

"Don't make a scene when we're with others!And ha-ha-ha who is your fiance?Now get out or I will call the securities to drag you out."Taehyung commands."Then I will call dad."Irene says as she smirked making Taehyung drag her outside.

"Tae!Stop!You're hurting me!"Irene cries as Taehyung just roled his eyes then went back on his office and started working on the papers.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N:I think,that wasn't good enough😂.

Thankyou!🤩Lovelots!

_💜TaeTzu💜_