Chapter 76(Date or Die)

Tzuyu's Pov

''Oh holy shit!I've got a message from my husband!"Irene shouted and jumped happily.

This is my chance now!!

I was about to grab the gun from her hand but she pointed it out on me.

Alas!

"Don't even."She said smirking as a guy entered holding handcuffs!??

No more handcuffs please!!

"I'm handcuffed,you don't have to tie me up."I said acting like I really don't have the intention to escape.

"Shhh."He shushed me as he just looked at me as I looked at him disgustedly.His face is just way too close.

"Hey.You don't want Chanyeol to kill you now,right?"I heard Irene said as she puts on her gun on her pocket.

As the guy closed the door,Irene jumped happily again like a child.

What's up?

"Hey,I'm hungry."I lied as she came up to me.

"The food is going on.But as you can see,do you know what made me happy?"Irene asked grabbing a chair and laid it down beside me.

"Who cares."I mumbled as I rolled my eyes making Irene slap me.

Bitch!

"Anyway,my husband misses me,so maybe I won't be with you everytime,but I can still visit you and slap you whenever I want to."She said as she smiled killing me to death.

"Yeah.Yeah.It's even more better."I said as she looked at her phone smiling.

Phew.She didn't slap me.

"Hayst.Taehyung-ah my baby."She said making me look at her and into the phone.She just acted like I'm not there beside her making me check all their conversation.

"Omg!He really missed me!"She shouted putting her hand on her chest smiling like an idiot.

What is she saying,Taehyung?

She must be just assuming.

"A date?!Are you kidding me?!Of course,I would love to!"She said while typing again smiling like an idiot.

I really can't do this anymore so I looked at her phone taking obvious glances at it.

Tae babe?What's with his nickname?

That's way too much impossible to be Taehyung.He hates Irene so much.And I know I'm just the only one he loves the most.He wont cheat on me.

I glanced...

*Messages*

Tae babe♡:Hey.I was just about to go to Australia but dad told me you're in a vacation.I just miss you.

:Oh yes.I missed you too so so much!Muah!

Tae babe♡:Then that means,can we go out sometimes?A date?

:Of course!I'de love to!!

Tae babe♡:So when will be your freetime?Where are you?

:I'm free anytime!I'm actually here just nearby New York,so don't even worry about our date!;)

Tae babe♡:Great.I'm really excited on seeing you!Just text me whenever you want to!But please hurry.I can't wait to see you love.;)