Is he a Friend..?

Airi was still 13 years old..

Airi : I dont wanna do this anymore! Killng innocent poeple for your entertainment.

Her mom : Listen if you dont do this then will have to deal with you the other way

Airi : what? What way?

Her mom : honey do you really want us to cut your cat's other eye?

Airi : WHAT? no stop it. Cheshire has nothing to do with this!

Her mom : then do it!.

Airi inner voice :Why did I have to be born with this power. Its not my fault and now their dragen cheshire to this hes my only friend. (P.s : cheshire can transform just like in the anime Pandora hearts)
I have to escape from this hell! And take cheshire with me.

After Airi went to obey her parent she took her cat with her secretly so that they can run away.and she did
Her parent announced that their daughter is missing. Airi went to an abandoned house and stayed there with her cat alone for 5 month, untill one day there was a 14 years old boy accidentally threw his ball into the house's back yard,
When he went to go get it he saw a little girl looking at him so he went to talk to her, the boy's name was Ryosuke.

Ryosuke : What are doing in this place its not safe for you.

Airi :*silence*

Ryosuke :wait you can't talk? Are you ok?

Airi's inner voice : he should go away from me. Hes not safe here.

Ryosuke : hey why aren't wearing a jacket its cold here. Here take my jacket.

Airi : but then you'll get cold..?

Ryosuke : well.. To be honest i'm not suppose to say this but i never get cold because of my winter power..

Airi : Eh you have powers?! Me to!

Ryosuke : wow what kind?

Airi : I-I can't say!

Ryosuke : oh ok wanna come play with me?

Airi : you should go

Ryosuke : why?

Airi : no reason. *i can't possibly tell him why?

Ryosuke : but i can't leave you here its dangerous

Airi : its not the place that is dangerous... (Airi looked very sad)

Ryosuke : oh..look i dont know what happen to you but I wont leave you alone. I promise to come here every day to visit you and play with you. Ok?!

Airi : you can't! I dont want anyone to know about my location!

Ryosuke : dont worry i wont tell i promise. Now we've became friends (ryosuke looked very happy)

Airi : eeh?? O-ok

Ryosuke : see you tomorrow! Bye
Airi

Ryosuke just smiled to the little girl who was all alone in no where somehow Airi felt her heart start to beat up fast.

Airi : so now he's my friend?!.

Airi was so happy for having a real friend, she was smiling and looking at him while he was leaving.