He took her..

It's been 3 weeks, and the masquerade party came, Airi and the others were talking about each one of their mission.

Airi : ok just as we planned, Riku you'll be with me finding Hiroomi Tosaka, Cheshire you'll be outside to see if there was any weird movement going on, Ryosuke once Miyabi show her self you'll go to seduce her, got it?!

Everyone : yes!

Airi : what ever happens, never show your true identity!

Everyone : ok!

After that they all went to the party, and got in smoothly without any one suspecting them, everyone had a mask on their face so it was hard to find Hiroomi Tosaka, but someone was watching them from far away..

And then some guy approached Airi.

Guy : would you like to dance with me?

Airi : umm of course!

Riku whispering : what are you doing?!

Airi whispering : do what you have to do and don't let anyone suspect you!  and don't ever remove your mask!

Riku and Ryosuke : ok..!

Riku & Ryosuke got jealous of the guy dancing with Airi, so Riku decided to do just like her.

Riku : hello there.. Would you like to dance with me?

Girl : of course!!

Ryosuke was just wondering around seeing Airi and Riku trying hard to fit in,nervous about meeting Miyabi, and then suddenly Natsuyaki Miyabi finally came in.

Miyabi : hello everyone!

People : oh hello there miss Miyabi!

Miyabi : I'm so happy you were able to come to my masquerade party! That means a lot to me, please have fun! I'll join in a few seconds..

Ryosuke looked at Airi and she was pointing him to go after her, so he though to him self now is the time, he took 2 glasses of wine with him, hoping she'll get drunk and talk fast,

He was able to reach her and saw her talking to someone, so he decided to enter,

Ryosuke : knock knock..

Miyabi : who are you?!

Ryosuke : oh just one of the guests who decided to come say hi.

Miyabi : I said I'll come in a few seconds you could've wait for me!

Ryosuke : I know but, I though maybe we should be alone for a bit.. If you're ok with it?

*he sat next to her, and she was really falling for him*

Miyabi : umm ok.. What do you want?

Ryosuke : can you tell me about your self a little? I would like to get to know you more..

Miyabi : ok but can you at least take off your mask..?