Save Ryosuke..

It's been 3 month and everyday ryosuke visits airi, he never miss a single day without going to airi,
But..,
In the same time, at school he always gets bullied by some older boys and one day one of the boys saw ryosuke in the garden walking.. So he decided to go bully him

Boy : whatcha doing here all alone BUTAsuke. (Buta means pig in japanese)

Ryosuke : what do you want leave me alone!

Boy : why should i? Are you gonna cry like you always do..?

Ryosuke : i dont cry! You guys are mean!

Boy : whatcha got there..? Show me!

Ryosuke was holding a bag full of chocolate to give to airi.

Ryosuke : its none of your busniess!

Boy : haha like i care! Give it to me now or i'll punch you!

The boy tried to take the bag but ryosuke refused, so ryosuke accidently uses his power and slap him really hard with ice, the boy got super angry and decided to kill him!

Boy : how dare you you pig?!! I'll kill you!

Ryosuke got so scared that he dropped the bag and ran away, the boy chased him all along but ryosuke was a little bit ahead of him so he went to airi to save him,

Ryosuke : airi! Airi!

Airi : whats wrong why were running?!

Ryosuke : that kid is chasinge and said he wants to kill me!

Airi : WHAT?! i wont let him bring him here ill deal with him by my self.

Ryosuke : but..

Airi : Go!

Ryosuke agreed to her and went to see if that boy is still looking for him, he saw standing on the end of the street, once the boy saw him he ran to him like a lightning, ryosuke entered the abandoned house so fast and went to airi, airi told him to hide once she saw the boy enter the house, the boy got so hyper to kill ryosuke because in this abandoned house no one will suspect him.. So tried to find ryosuke untill he saw a little girl in room with her cat standing there.

Boy : W-who are you?!

Airi : .....

Boy : are you a G-ghost??!

Airi : im your worst nightmere.. ( said while smiling creepy)

She immediately hold the boy high with chains, the boy was super scared and ryosuke entering the room got even more scared.

Boy : please let me go!

Airi : im not letting go untill you stop bullying my friend...

Then airi brought a scissor and start making cuts into the boys body, his blood was dripping a lot.. And he was screaming very loud.

Boy : please stop ill never do anything to him again!!

Airi : hmm i still dont believe you..

Ryosuke : airi i think thats enough..

Airi : are you sure? What if he bullied you again?

Ryosuke : im pretty sure he wont after all this.

While they were talking airi was close to the boy, all of a sudded he smashed his head into airi's head, airi got dizzy from the pain and fell on the ground, in the same time ryosuks got mad.. And throw some ice thornes to the boy's heart and accidently killed him..
Ryosuke : w-what did i just do??!!

Ryosuke was shocked by his own action, and so is airi, after a short time while they were trying to figure what to do some neighbours called the police because they heard a screaming coming from the house, when airi and ryosuke knew the police is here airi had one thing in here mind..

*Save Ryosuke*

Ryosuke : what are we gonna do now!! I dont wanna go to jail!!

Airi : shh...

Ryosuke : ??

Airi : you didnt kill him i did.

Ryosuke : what?! What do you mean? I just killed him.

Airi : no

Ryosuke : what..?

Airi took her scissor and start stabing the kid's dead body in the heart.

Ryosuke : what are you doing stop??!!

Airi : cheshair take him far away from here so that nobody would suspect him, now!

(Cheshair transformed) : okay..

Ryosuke : what? take me where? you have nothing to do with this its my fault i cant let you do this!!

Once the police got upstairs cheshair immediately took ryosuke and went far away from the scenes. The police only saw airi standing there holding a scissor. They tried to capture here but she used her power by making the place all dark so that nobody would see anything and escaped.

Cheshair : you'll be safe here dont go near that place again airi will go to another place and its better for you not to know.

Ryosuke : what but thats not fair! Everyone will think shes a killer!

Cheshair : she is..

Ryosuke : well... Shes not her parent made her!!

Cheshair : still..

Ryosuke : but...

Cheshair : look airi wants you to be safe and secure, dont look for her, her parents will know and kill you! She wouldnt want that..

Ryosuke : ....

Cheshair : listen i promise i'll tell you all about her after every short time.ok?

Ryosuke : ok

Ryosuke agreed silently with a pain in his heart, because deep down his heart he loves her..

After 2 month from the accident he went to the the abandoned house but of course didnt find here. So hoped cheshair will tell him everything like he promised..