Day 4

July 18, 2018
Day 4

I took Bryan back to the warehouse. He became friends with Tree Tree pretty fast. I smiled and walked towards my office. I have been working on the same PO's ever since I started working here. So work was a breeze. I kept on feeling like I was being watched. I was at my lunch when Ashley sat next to me with a worried expression on her face. Norman sat down next to her and asked her what was wrong. I also asked that. She told us that Mr. Nightmare threatened to fire her for no reason. I was shocked and Norman was mad. I calmed her down. Then I showed her the rejects who I think are awesome AI's. She was amazed and hung out with the two droids. As I walked out, I felt that feeling of being followed again. I ran towards the building and well, I made it in. I went back to work. As I was working on my drawings, Mr. Stevenson walked in and watched. I tried to ignore it and kept on working on a cute little droid. His name was Fandroid. He had a boom box for a chest and a wheel for feet. His hands were claws and his ears were headphones that change color. His head was a cube but none the less, he was adorable. I was adding a bow tie to my Fandroid drawing when Mr. Stevenson left my office. I placed my drawing up on a wall. But, I might skip writing in this book for a while so let me tell you everything that will happen. Ashley's Birthday is on July 24th. The reason why Im not gonna be writing in this is because ADHOC is starting overtime. So I won't write till December. Peace!

~Ashleigh Roebuck