I dunno what to do anymore

I continued to explore ADHOC. All I can do. Just yesterday, Melody moved into the facility. I was showing her around when we saw something. Fandroid and Beep-0 were tagging along and saw what we saw. It was bad. The smell was putrid.

We saw 4 bodies. Human bodies.

I threw up oil, and was trying to not run over to my human corpse. Fandroid traced his claw over who looked like to be a dead Norman. As I scanned Fandroid and Norman's corpse, I gasped.

Fandroid was Norman.
Beep-0 was Benny.

I recognized Hypnos body and how Melody floated to it. Melody was Hypno. I can't keep back my knowledge. I don't care what happens to me. They gotta know.

Me: Guys, this was us. I know that I sound crazy but Fandroid, you were the man your next to. Beep-0 same with you. You two Melody. We all were human before droid.
Fandroid: Norman Jameson Droid. I......Ash? Benny? Hypno? Is that really you guys? What happened?
Beep-0: I.....I dunno Norman.
Melody: This is a great reunion and all but we gotta act like we don't know who we were.
Me: What you think I've been doin?
Fandroid: We should head back. To Ashdroid's room!
Beep-0, Melody and Me: Ok.

We all headed back to my room. As soon as I shut and locked my door we all hugged.

Fandroid: I thought I'd never get to see anyone of you ever again.
Melody: We searched all over to try to find you.
Beep-0: Yeah, we did. Ash did bonus searching and she got killed. Then me. Then now Isa.

After the hug was over I knew something was wrong with ADHOC. I felt really tired even though my battery was at 90%. I passed out. The last thing I heard was Fandroid, Melody and Beep-0 calling my name. Then everything was black as night.