Chapter 14

Adam was already waiting for me and I didn't waste any time in questioning him about the plan to get the hell out of this place, but he told me to calm down as they can't just rush into anything and put their lives in danger over a stupid move.

I told him about Vincent and what happened at the main house. "I'm just glad Vincent figured out a way to keep you and Maud save for at least a month. I don't know all the details, but we have a month to get you girls to safety and take down this bastard who is using young girls as sex slaves. We also need to make sure that he's not planning to move you guys before then, as it will slow down our chances to get all the girls out."

Adam walked me back to the entrance of our sleeping quarters after about twenty minutes and the same guard as the previous night were standing close to the door. Adam then nods his head slightly before walking away, dismissing me  and start having a conversation with the guard as if they long lost brothers.

I walked inside the building and feel my way between the beds until I reached my own bed. I took off my sneakers and got into the bed beside Maud, who was still sleeping.

The next morning I wake up and see that some of the girls is up and chatting with each other in hushed tones. When they saw that I'm awake, they all look at me. I don't know if its because I'm the oldest here, that for some reason they all looked up to me for guidance in this shithole.

Megan came to my bed and asked me where I went the previous night. I didn't want to get any of the girls hopes up, so I looked at Megan and told her that I couldn't sleep and went outside to have a smoke. 

I changed the subject after that and asked them if they've all used the bathroom. I got up and took some old jeans and t-shirt, then made my way to the bathroom.

After about fifteen minutes, I came out and saw that everyone was awake, so the girls that works inside the main house with me,  followed me outside, while the other girls do the things they were instructed to do. I haven't asked Master what my duties would be for the next month in the evenings, as Vincent made it clear to him that no other man is to touch me or Maud.

We walked inside the house and went straight to the kitchen, while the other girls starts with the cleaning. After several hours Master walks in with one of his guards. He looks around and telling the girls what he expect from them this evening. He then turns to me.

"Well, I guess you and the child will have off in the evenings for the next month, as I've been well paid for you, although this guy must be a fucking lunatic or you gave him the time of his life and fucked his brains out." He laughs at his own twisted joke.

A/N:
Please comment and vote. Share the book with other readers and feel free to follow me.