Dancing in the club

When you met his eyes from across the club you never thought he would take initiative. He had been staring at you for some time before you felt two hands gripping your hips while you danced. You turned around and met the eyes of your admirer. He only smiled at you and continued guiding your body to move in sync with his to the beat of the music. At some point his hands started moving all over your figure while your ass started grinding against his front.

'I'm Jimin. Want to get out of here?'

You weren't really planning on going home with someone but damn he was hot! Why pass such an opportunity? You manage to tell him your name and nod your head at his proposal and he takes your hand, leads you down a hall to a door that takes you towards the parking lot. You barely have time to close the door behind you when you find yourself pushed against the wall next to it and the stranger's lips are taking over yours and his body is flush against yours. His kiss is nothing sweet but passionate, hungry, like nothing could satisfy his thirst like your lips. While your hands cling to his white shirt, his are rooming all over your body, from your thighs to your hips, up your arms, caressing your neck and cheeks and tangling in your hair. After a few minutes you pull away in desperate need for air. His plump lips are swollen and bruised, his pupils dilated and his cheeks are red. You're pretty sure you look worse than him.

'I wanted to do that since you first walked in.'

He tells you and you feel how your heart skips a bit. He grabs your hand again and leads you to his car, opening the door for you before settling in the driver's seat. You reach a red light and you turn around in your seat to look at him. You didn't mean to but, your eyes settle on the evident bulge in his pants. He sees you staring but doesn't say anything until you reach your hand and start to stroke him through his pants.

'This is a dangerous game you're playing, doll.' He hisses and tries to restrain himself from doing something reckless.

'It's a good thing that I like to play with fire, hm?' You unbuckle his belt and pull the zipper of his pants, your hand sliding down his torso in his boxers, teasing him. He moans and grips the steering wheel tighter in his hands. With every stroke of your hand on his dick more curses fall through his plump lips. You think for a second and unbuckle your seat-belt, lower his pants and boxers and before he can protest you lower your mouth and take in as much of his dick as you can. A growl escapes past his lips and one of his hands grabs your hair pulling hard.

'Your mouth feels so fucking good. Fuck.' You know he struggles to keep the car straight and take you both back to his apartment safe but you also can't help the smile that spreads on your lips at the way his body responds to you. You suck hard and his hips react, thrusting into your mouth almost making you choke.

'You better stop, baby girl. I'm getting close and we're almost there.'

But you don't listen to him. The only things you've heard were that he's close and you're getting closer to his home. These things only made you try harder, suck harder and add one of your hands to stroke him and make him cum before you reach your destination.

'I said stop. Stop! Fuck, don't stop, this feels amazing.'

The contradiction of his words has never once reflected on his actions. His hold on your hair only getting tighter and his hips thrust into your mouth as hard as he could in the position he was in. A couple minutes later and when he turns off the engine of the car a subtle 'fuck' followed by a growl and his cum fills your mouth. You help him ride his high and pull away when he gets too sensitive.

'How was that?' You ask him after licking the last droplets of his cum from your lips. His breathing is uneven and he has his head back on the head-rest. He turns to look at you and your breath catches in your throat when his eyes meet yours. They are darker than before, he drinks in your appearance and his tongue pokes out to wet his dry lips. This view sends shivers all through your body and straight to your core. You get wetter by the second and can't wait to finally feel him in you.