Ch.6 Just love me

Storm.

I regret playing this game. I was extremely disgusted as Nova stuck her tongue in my ear. It was wet, slobbery, and absolutely disgusting.

As she pulled her tongue out I immediately started wiping my ear. I sat back down, really annoyed.

We then pulled more numbers out. After that nothing was too bad.I pulled out another stick.

3

Grace held up the master stick. "Uh.." she stuttered. "Number 1 and 3 must hug."

Thank goodness that it was nothing bad.

I looked around to see who had number one. To my luck, it was my pink haired princess. You mean because I played this game, I get to hold this beautiful goddess in my arms? This is my lucky day.

I watched as she walked with her long legs in the middle of the room. With her big beautiful brown eyes scanning the room,in search for number 3.

I wasted no time. I immediately got up and placed her into my arms. I could feel her arms immediately tense. She seemed scared.

"Relax," I whispered as I pulled her closer to me. I felt as she loosened up and had let me hold her.

We seemed so perfect together. She was so beautiful. It was comforting having her in my arms. It felt so right. I just wanted to hold her forever.

Nashi glanced around the room and asked "how long has it been?"

"About five minutes."

Really? It felt like it only lasted a couple of seconds. It was not enough time.

Nashi quickly put her hands on my chest, pushing me away.

"Why didn't you tell me the minute was up!" She yelled at them with irritation.

"Oh we didn't want to ruin your guy's little moment." Explained Nash.

"We weren't having a moment." she said, glaring at him.

I felt my heart drop. It wasn't? Was it only me that felt like we had a connection? I frowned at Nashi as she clenched her fist in fury. Does she really hate me that much?

I felt a sudden dread overcome me. How could it be that I was the only one who felt the connection? How could I get her to fall in love with me?

I continued to think about this. Deep in my thoughts until I heard number 2 and number 3 must kiss. I glanced at my number,I had number 1.

I looked up seeing who it was who had to kiss and my heart dropped. I watched as Nashi and Reiki presses their lips against each other. My body went cold . I watched as Nashi pulled away with a shocked expression.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. This hurt. How could they do this to me? Why does this woman always have to make me feel this way? She has way too much power over me.

I couldn't stay here any longer. I angrily walked out of the room and slammed the door. I was angry. I know it was just a kiss. It may not have meant anything. Just seeing her kiss someone else hurt. It hurt badly. This is why I just want her to be mine. Why isn't she mine? Why doesn't she love me?

I walked outside and sat outside of Nashi's house. I knew I couldn't go home quite yet. Not like this. I then heard the door open to see Nash and Reiki coming outside. I looked at Reiki and couldn't get their kiss out of my head. I felt my blood boil and my fist clenched.