Night Of Passion

A/N this is my first ever lemon this will get very lewd. Word will be used and alot of sexual things that are weird. Haha anal. Sorry just needed to say a sexual word that would catch you off guard anyway here's Violet Parr x Reader. This is gonna be a soft slow passionate lemon so here we go.

Charater: Violet Parr
Movie: Incredibles

11:00

Dad and Mom were at 'work' and Dash was at a friends house. Leaving me tp look after Jack-Jack. I had finally put him to sleep. This child is hard to put in bed. He should be here by now. Soon there was a knock on my window. I ran over and saw YN. Finally. I opened the window and he came in. "Took you long enough." I said as he came in the room. "Gosh I've never thought of you to be a girl timey girl." he said sitting on my bed. I giggled and jumped on him landing in his lap. YN and I have been dating for 6 months. Mom and Dad weren't to keen on it but soon let me keep dating as long as we didn't get in trouble. With them gone tonight I can finally spend the night with my boyfriend. I told him I was ready for 'this'. He knew we would have a while so he chose his clothes. T-shirt and basketball shorts. Meanwhile I was in a small shirt and my anarchy style panties. "You sure your ready for this Vi?" YN asked. I blushed and nodded. "There's no one else Id rather do it with." I said cupping his cheek. I pulled him in and kissed him as he kissed back. Soon he pulled away and kissed my neck. I softly moan and tugged his shirt. I felt his dick poking my clit. I moaned at the poke that made me wet. I push him back taking off my shirt leaving me in my panties, since I wasn't wearing a bra. "Take me." I moaned as he pulled off his shirt and shorts. Leaving him in his boxers. He sits back up and kisses my chest. Soon he grabs my small breast and sucks on it. I softly moan again. I love this feeling. I soon feel his hands on my ass squeezing it softly. His hands are like magic. I put my hands on his hair and pull him close as he keeps sucking. Soon YN rolled over making me lay on my back. I smile and pull him in another kiss. I decided to take some control by using my hand to rub his still boxer cover dick. Hearing his manly moan he also took advantage and rubbed my still cover clit. Soon he pushed his hand in and rubbed me. Feeling his soft and warm hand on my pussy. I was in Heaven. I moaned a but louder as he rubbed softly. I smiled in our kiss and put my hands in his boxers feeling his length. Holy shit. Thats about maybe 9 inches. (Have to make it a good length.) I wrapped my hand around his length and softly rubbed it. YN pulls away from the kiss and goes down between my leg. He pulls my panties down and looks at my fold. I bite my lips feeling nervous. Soon I throw head back as YN licks my clit making me wetter. I moan loudly as he licks my juices. I felt my body heat up and tense up. It was so good feeling YN lick I had put my hands on his head pushing him deeper moaning in pleasure. I've never felt like this. This is my first time doing this. I felt my walls tighten and my stomach tightening. Soon I yelled out YN's name cumming. I pant in exhaust. Soon YN bought his face to mine and kiss me. Tasting my juice. He pulled away and asked. "Ready." I looked into his beautiful e/c eyes and nodded. YN pulled off his boxers and released his length. Showing my how long and thick it is. "This is gonna hurt Vi." YN said positioning himself. "I know but as long as you take it I don't care." I said cupping his face. He kissed me one more time before pushing his tip in. I close my eyes and moan softly. Soon he pushs in further and I feel the pain spike. He stops letting the pain fade. As he stops I didn't notice that I basically clawed his back leaving scratchs down his back. I felt him kissing my neck as the pain fades away. I pull YN closer and bite his ear softly and whisper softly. "You can go." I say as the pain faded away. He soon bucks his hips slowly making both of us feel the pleasure. I can feel him moving inside me. Taking my virginity. Soon he looks at me and kisses me again. "Y/N." I moan out. Hitting me in all the right places. I felt my walls tighten again knowing I was gonna cum again. "YN I'm gonna cum." I moan out holding him. He then moaned out. "Lets cum together." he said going faster making my breath hit. Soon I couldn't hold it anymore. I had came maybe 10 second before he returned. The favor. Both of us came. He pulled out and laid on his back pulling me on top before falling alseep.

There it is my first lemon, this is a various women lemon book so give me a cbaracter and Ill write it