My Adrenaline Junkie

Charater: Gogo
Movie: Big Hero 6

Gogo is not apart of big hero 6, she goes to the SFIT.

It was a normal day at SFIT. I was late thinking of something to do for my exams. The teachers left but some student stayed behind working on their projects but soon left. I had been in my office all day trying to think of what to build. Its so hard. I then bang my head on my table in frustration. Why am I so stupid?! "YN?" I hear a voice call. I turn my head and see her. Her slender figure in black jean, combat boots and leather jack. Her fair light skin, her brown eyes, pretty pink lips, short black hair with violet streaks. My beautiful girlfriend. Gogo Tomago. "You okay?" she asked walking over to me. I shake my head. "I can't figure out what to build for the robotics exam." I say looking at her as she walks over to me. "Your stressed babe." Gogo said rubbing my shoulder. She never calls me baby or babe unless something is either wrong or she wants something. She kisses my head as I rub her hand. She then starts to kiss my neck. "Gogo." I say. She doesn't stop she soon starts to suck on my neck. Given the fact that's the most sensitive place on my body I couldn't help but give a low moan. She then stops and sits on my lap. I already know  what she wants from me. I put my hands on her hips and kiss her. Its  been a while since we were alone. Tonight would be great to do it. Everyone is gone and no one will be here until the morning. I attack her neck and leave kisses behind, hearing her sweat moans in my ear. I smile and kiss her again taking off her jacket showing she was only wearing nothing under it except a black bra. She took of my shirt and chunked it across the room, I slip my hand in her pant's and rub her ass feeling that she is wearing panties under them, but she beat me and took my bixers off first grinding against my member. The fabric of both her panties rubbing against my rld. I kiss her and take her bra off showing her perfect shaped breasts. I rubs on side and sucks the other hearing her soft moans. Her short black hair covering her eyes that were closed from the pleasure she felt. Her hands wrapped around my head as if she were giving me a hug. Her soft moans grew louder slowly as time passed. I smirked and let go laying her down on the table. I got a good look at Gogo. Her black hair with the violet streak make's her look perfect, her brown eyes looking into mine, her slender figure body, her perfect breasts. "Are you sure you wanna do this Gogo this is you first time." Gogo smiled and answered. "There's no one I'd rather be with." I smile and take off her panties seeing ber soaked region. I put in the tip and hear Gogo softly moan. I smirk and push my length all tbe way in as I hear her moan loudly. She smiles as I rock back and forth slowly feeling her tight walls squeeze around my dick. I started to go faster as Gogo started to play with her boobs. I lean down and suck on her neck hearing her sqeak. Im good. I go faster as Gogo's hands claw my back surely leaving marks on it. I groan as her walls tighten even more. "YN I'm gonna cum." She moaned out. I said nothing I just went faster. She let out a hugh loud moan as she came on my cock. I pull out and flip Gogo over so her ass is out. I give her one good smack. She moans and purrs as me teasing me by shaking it. I then shive my dick in her region hard making her gasp. I go at an uncontrollable speed as Gogo looks back as my waist met her ass. I stop again and smack her ass again but harder. She smiles and teases me. "You like my ass YN?" Gogo smiled and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart giving me a good view. I smirk again and keep going hearing Gogo scream in pleasure. I decided to get dominate and use my hand to grab her neck and pull her head to mine in a position as if we were standing. I kiss her roughly and thrust hard felling my end coming soon. "Inside. Cum inside." Gogo begged. I smile and soon cum hard letting my cum pour into her body. We breath heavy. "How was that my Adrenaline Junkie?" I asked calling her by her favorite nickname. She smile brightly and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. "I loved it."