Alone with the Blonde

Character: Astrid Hofferon
Show/Movie: How To Train Your Dragon

It was a quite on the island of Berk and I was sent by Hiccup sent to look at an island with my long time crush Astrid Hofferson. We were told to find a island for the teens and new dragons we found. So far we found nothing. Riding our Deadly Nadders. I haven't said anything since we left Berk. Hiccup knew that I had a crush on Astrid so he decided to send us so I can admit my feelings. "YN." I heard the blonde call. I turn to see her blue eye looking at me in worry. "Are you okay, you haven't zpoken since breakfast this morning." Astrid stated. I nod and sigh. "I'm just thinking about this place Hiccup and Stoick wants us to find." I said as there was a storm cloud in the distance no way we're flying through that. I looked behind me and say storm clouds. Damn. "We have to find a place to wait out this storm YN." Astrid said. I looked around and saw an island close by. "There." I said pointimg out to the island. We were about to fly to it but a lightning bolt struck near us causeimg Stormfly and Stinger(your dragon) to knock us off. All I could hear was Astrid screams. I flew myself down to her and caught her before we hit the water feeling the pain as I hit the water. I felt wrap her arms around my body. I notice and swim up out of the water. I look up and see Stormfly and Stinger flying away. No. I use as much strength as I cam and swim to shore as the rain starts to pour down hard. I look at Astrid and see her looking scared. I grab her hand and pull her to a nearby cave with stick leaves and rocks. I pull her in and look out the cave and see the rain pouring hard. No way we're leaving for a while. I look over and see Astrid shivering. I gather the rock and put them in a circle and put the leaves and sticks in the circle. I grab two rocks and clap them together desperately trying to get sparks to start the fire. "Come on." I beg desperately. Soon the sparks hot the stick and dried up leaves and started a fire. Yes. I slowly blow on the fire making the fire grow. I look over and see Astrid smiling. I softly pull her over and get her close to the fire. I smile and warm myself up with her. "YN your head is bleeding." Astrid gasped. I pressed my hand on my forehead and felt something on my head. I felt a gash on my head a d felt the blood. "I'll be fine." I said trtimg to keep us warm. Astrid grabbed my face and tried to tend to the small gash. She ripped off a peice of her sleeve and pressed it on my head. I smile as she presses the cloth on my head. She smiled too. Still feeli g the wet cloths on my body I say. "Astrid I hate to say this but we need to take off our clothes." That made her whole face blush. "If we don't we'll get sick and probably won't be able to mobe for maybe days." Astrid took her hand off my head and stared at the fire. "Well we certainly don't wanna get sick." Astrid said looking at me. I love the waybher eyes look when they shine. She's so beautiful. "Fine." Astrid says putting her hands on the end of her shirt pulling it off. I blush and look away. I bring myself back and take off my heavy wet cloths. Shirt, pants and leather boots leaving my bocerz. I turn around amd see Astrid's stunnimg body. Her hair was out of its braid sbowing her long blonde hair, her curvy shape and beautiful sking covered with her bra and panties. I blush so hard im pretty sure my face is all red. Same with Astrid I turn away from each other. I vo back to the fire and start the fire again this will probably only last may 3 hours. The fires not enough. "YN." I heard Astrid call my name. I look at her and see her standing behind me. I was about to say something but she kissed me. I melted into the kiss and put my hands on her waist as she wraped her arms around the back of my neck. I could tell this is gonna go further as Astrid slowly pulled me down to the ground with me on top of her. Soon our tongues fought for dominants. I stop our kiss and kiss her neck hearing her sofly moan. I then suck on her neck hear her moans get louder. I feel her hand on my back rubbing up and down. I smirk and grab her left breast hearing her breatb hitch. I reach behind her back and take off her bra letting her breasts free. They weren't to big but weren't to small either. I suck on her breast and slowly run my hand down to her panties. I decide to tease and rub her pussy through the fabric. Her moans are blissful. Music to my ears. I take the panties off and put my face between her legs and see her untouched fold. I push my face in and taste her sweet tasty juices. Her moans get louder and louder. I lick faster and faster until Astrud flips my body so I'm on my back with her on top. She lowerers herself and pulls off my boxers showimg my 10 inch penis. She blushed at the sight and slowly stroked it. Feeling the pleasure as her soft hands touched my rod. She then wraps her mouth around my cock and sucks it. Now I'm in heaven. She was amazing. I throw my head back and moan in pleasure as Astrid sucks faster. I stop her and pull her on top as my duck poked her virgin pink folds. She was scared I cpuld tell. This is gonna hurt her. "Astrid this is gonna hurt." I say. She nodded and pushs her body down on my rod. Her tight little body is amazing. I put my hands on her waist and make her grind on my length slowly. Feeling her her tight and wet insides and her feeling my rock hard cock. Her moans are growing louder the more she rocks back and forth. So I use my hands and make her bounce up and down making her moans possibly being beard around the world. This is the best day even. Not only am I with the girl I love alone but I am having sex with her. "YN Im gonna...." Astrid moaned. "Me too." I moaned back feeling the end closing. The swear glistening and our bodies hot. Soon I heard Astrid scream as she came on my rod. Her juices pouring on my dick and my stomach. I shut my eyes hard as I came in Astrid covering her inside with my cream. Both of us moaning at the same time. She soon fell on my chest both of us panting still in her. We both start to laugh. "Well i guess this was a good day to be alone." I say stroking her hair. "Yeah, when did you start liking me?"

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you."

"Same. Who knew that water would bring us hear." Astrid said closing her eyes. I don't want this day to end. "You know." Astrid said sitting up. "It'll be a while before the others find us here." Astrid stated putting her hand on my legnth. "Wanna go again?" She asked stroking me. I smile at the blonde beauty. "Hell yes."

Guys give requests please