Part 1: the kevin thing

Marley

I woke up in Kevin's arms, naked, after I pacifically told him I wasn't ready to loose me virginity. I was so confused and I was freaking out. I was trying to remember what happened.

The last thing I remember is we were drinking and me and Kevin started kissing, witch was normal. He started touching me and I didn't realize it. I was drunk. He took me home and we did it. I tried to defend myself but I was weak and I couldn't do anything. He was way stronger than me. If I wasn't so weak this wouldn't have happened. This is my own fault.

I crawled out of the bed and put my t-shirt own then grabbed all my clothes. I wanted to get away from him as fast as I could. As I was walking toward the door he stopped me.

"Marley get back here!" He yelled. I stopped right in my tracks, then turned around.
"Let me go." I said trying not to cry. This is the guy I loved for 5 months of my life and he just rapped me.
"I love you baby." He said. And got up and started touching me again.
"Stop." I said.
"You know you like it." He said.
"Leave me alone." I said.
"You want me." He said.
"Stop!" I yelled and ran out the door. The door person at the lobby of the hotel looked at me stupid.

I ran to my moms house house. When she let me in I just cried in her arms. She held me as tight as her weak body could. She was weak from all the chemotherapy. Finally, she tilted my head up to face her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Kevin he....." I couldn't get the words out.
"Did her hurt you?" She asked. 
"He....He.....rapped me." I said. She look up at the sealing. And started crying.
"It's gonna be ok baby." She said and held my to her chest.
"It's my fault Mami." I said.
"No bebè nothing is your fault." She said and held me closer.
"I couldn't defend myself." I said.
"Marley, were gonna sort this out." She said.
"Mami you can't tell the police. I'll go to jail because I have drugs and he'll tell them." I said.
"Marley. We need to tell them." She said.
"Ok fine." I said.

Kevin did go to prison and somehow he escaped and they haven't found him yet. It scares me till this day that he's out. I have nightmares of him. I have ptsd. He really messed my life up.

This happened two years ago. I'm seventeen now, no one knows about Kevin except Hailey and Veronica. I still have memories of it. And in a week I stop homeschool and go to high school for my senior year and yes Hailey is going through senior year with me. Even tho she's 19, she started school late. It sucks that Veronica can't spend senior year with us but there's always the beautiful creation called FaceTime.

I kinda what to start school but i also don't because being around guys still scares the living shit out of me. I know there's gonna be a lot of guys at school but I'm gonna have Hailey with me. That's makes me feel like I'm going to be okay.

Bye until next time my lovlies!!❤️