Part 3: the fight

We drove to a run down building. I was confused. When we pulled to the front of the building there was guards at the door. I looked at Veronica like she was crazy.

We got out the car and walked towards the door. When we got to the door Veronica told the guard something and he let us in.

There was a boxing mate in the middle of the place and a bar in the corner. With a lot of people with tattoos of there gang and girls with there tits halfway out. I looked at Veronica.

"V? What is this?" I asked.
"A fighting area." She said and walked to the bar. I followed her.
"Really V? You know I hate drinking." I wined.
"You need to relax, mar." Hailey said.
"Fine." I said and walked with them. Then Hailey put her hands on my shoulders and said "hot guy 5 o'clock." And turned me around then disappeared somehow. I looked for Veronica and I couldn't see her.

I found the bathroom and people were smoking weed in there. I smoked some with them. Then I heard the referee. I walked out the bathroom, to where they were fighting.

"WE HAVE THE CHAMPION, COLE STONE!!!!!!!" The referee yelled.
"AND THE NEWBIE, JOHN JACOB." He yelled a bit lower.
"YOU MAY START!!" He yelled.

John took a swig at Cole but Cole blocked it and kicked him in the floor. Cole sat on top of John and started punching him. I cringed bcuz it looked like it hurt. Then the bell rang. "ROUND 2!!" The referee yelled. John tried to slam Cole but Cole slammed him instead. Cole punched John like 3 times but he looked over and seen a cop. He jumped up and ran. He grabbed me and pulled me to somewhere bcuz I didn't know what to do.

One of the 5 cops looked around corner we were in and Cole jumped on top on me to get in the dark so they didn't see us.

I was on my back and he was on top of me but we weren't touching, he was holding himself with his arms above me. When the cops were gone Cole got up and so did I.

"Are you ok?" He asked.
"I'm fine." I said and looked down bcuz that was a whole lie, that position we was in made me think on Kevin. I teared up, but no tears escaped.
"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked.
"I'm Marley." I Said with a soft smile. Then Hailey and Veronica came around corner and almost had a heart attack bc I was talking to Cole.

"Mar!! Let's go!!" Hailey yelled.
"Bye." I said then walked to the girls.

We walked to the car and I got in the back seat. I couldn't stop thinking of Cole. I looked out the window.

"Marley?" Hailey said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"What did Cole say?" She asked.
"He just help me hide from the cops." I said.
"They way you guys looked at each other it so goals. Get together already." Veronica busted into the conversation.
"I don't even know him." I said.
"I ship it." They both said I just rolled my eyes.
"Okay." I said.

We got to my house and watched more stranger things. Eventually we all fell asleep on the couch.

I currently wrote this at 3am bc I need something to update with and I hade nothing. Otherwise I'm pretty good. How are you?