Part 2: girls night *long*

Today Veronica is coming to visit me and Hailey. We're meeting at Starbucks in 15 minutes. Hailey is gonna pick me up from my house and take me with her.

Right now I need to get ready to go. I need to straighten my hair and put on clothes other than pajamas. I grabbed my maroon long sleeve shirt and black leggings. I did my hair and I don't were makeup, unless it's a special occasion. I slid my white converse on and waited for Hailey.

When she got here I jumped in her car and we listened to 'freak hoe' by speaker knockers. I low key was twerking.

We arrived at Starbucks and Veronica was waiting at the door. When she seen me she ran towards me and jumped onto me, I caught her but we still fell. We laughed so hard then walked in Starbucks.

We were sitting at a table and Veronica was suggesting places for us the go but I wasn't listening. I have never liked going places since the incident.

"So are you down to go Hailey?" Veronica asked.
"Hell yes!" She shouted.
"What about you mar?" Veronica asked.
"I actually have to get ready for school. I start in 7 days." I made an excuse.
"Bull shit! You have everything ready Bc you told me yesterday. Your going." Hailey said.
"Where is it anyway?" I asked.
"It's a surprise. I will pick you up at 7:30pm tonight." She said.
"I don't like surprises." I mumbled. They both rolled there eyes. And continued talking about hot guys.
"Have you guys heard about Cole Stone?" Hailey asked.
"No. But I'm interested, spill it out." Veronica said.
"I heard he got expelled from 4 different schools and got suspended the first day in your school. He'll be back at school in 5 days."Hailey said.
"So he's Mr. badboy?" Veronica said.
"Yessss!" Hailey squealed.

I got a text from my mom and she said she wasn't gonna be home until 4 months, because of a cemo treatment.

"Do you guys wanna stay at my place? My mom won't be there and I'm still scared to be alone after..... you know." I said.
"I'm down." Hailey said.
"Sure." Veronica said.
"Can we go now?" I asked.
"Yeah let's go." They said and we slid out of our chairs and got in the car.

Hailey turned on 'deep end' by lil durk. I love that song. We jammed out in the car and people looked at us like we're crazy. I didn't care.

We arrived at my house and Veronica got here bags and took them to my room.

Let me give you a tour of my room. My room is a attic room. It has one window with hardware floors. I put lights around the window, and I put a clothes rack on the side of the wall. The bed was against the wall. I brought a small night stand and put it beside my bed. I put a soft white rug on the floor. Then, I hung pictures of me and the girls and some of my mom on the window seal. I put my other stuff in the drawer on the night stand. And occasionally I smoke weed so my supply in under my bed.

 And occasionally I smoke weed so my supply in under my bed

She came back down stairs. And she looked at us and we instantly knew what she was thinking. GIRLS NIGHT!!! I ran to the living room and yelled "I got movies!" Hailey ran the the kitchen and yelled "I got snacks!" And Veronica ran the the closet and yelled "I got covers!"

Me and Veronica met back up in the living room and waited for Hailey. She didn't come so we walked to the kitchen. And found her.

"There's no food." Hailey said. 
"Are you serious?" I questioned.
"Yes ma'am." She said hopping off the counter.
"I'll go to the store. You guys stay here." I said and walked out the door. I walked to the store and grabbed chips and popcorn. I paid for the food and went home.

When I walked threw the door I smelt burn pizza. I ran to the kitchen and Hailey burnt a pizza and Veronica was freaking out.

"V calm down." I said.
"The house is gonna burn." Veronica said.
"V its a burn pizza not a bomb." I said. I grabbed the pizza put the fire out.
"First of all how did you guys burn a pizza? It's freaking easy to cook." I said.
"We don't know." Hailey said innocently. I laughed and showed the the popcorn and chips, then we ploped down on the couch turned on stranger things and watched till 7.

"So she lead them to a trap?" Veronica asked.
"No V she's protecting them from the demogorgan." I said.
"Oh." She said. I hope she forgets the surprise thing to be for real.
"Guys!!!" Veronica shouted. Me and Hailey both jumped.
"What?" Hailey asked.
"The surprise place!!!" She said and dragged me to the door and handed me my white converse. "We can't be late."

I put my shoes on and Hailey and I got in the car. I forgot my phone and I ran back in the house. I also changed my clothes so I look descent for wherever we are going.

I put a Dark gray crop top on with fishnet tights and ripped jeans on. And brushed throw my hair once.

I hopped in the car and the girls looked at me crazy

I hopped in the car and the girls looked at me crazy. What? I have no idea where we are going so I can't look a mess.

Hey my babies!😆 I would really love some nice comments and some votes. Also, I do read for read so if you read my stuff I'll read yours loveliessss❤️👋