Chapter 9: Blood and Ink

(I just really love this song.. ;-;)

Bendy's POV

I can't imagine a life without Henry. This IS all our fault.. If it wasn't for our fighting he wouldn't be— NO! He's not! He's just sleeping! A really deep sleep... I can't keep lying to myself.. I have to accept this.. But it won't be for long! "Okay..We have to start this 'ritual' that will start the ink machine." The spawn of God— I mean Alice said. "Okay, You and Boris will go and find the items..I'll stay with Henry.." Boris put his hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be alright, Bendy" He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. He let me go and waved. I softly kissed Henry. "Please..be okay..". Of course, I was lying to myself..but I wanted to believe..

Minutes later

Henry's POV (in a dreamland)
I woke up in a black and white world. Looked a lot like the cartoons. Is..this a dream? I got up and looked around. I squinted and saw Boris playing his clarinet, joyfully while Bendy was singing. I recognized this episode.. "Sent from Above". I looked up into the clouds. Alice was supposed to fall any second now.. "Hmm.. She's going to fall in three..two..one.."
An angel fell from the sky. Bendy quickly noticed this. "Look Boris!!" He said as Boris stopped playing his clarinet. I sighed. "It's just showbiz...It's just showbiz.." I kept thinking. I sighed deeply. "Now how am I going to get out of here?" I asked myself. The two boys seem too distracted by Alice. And it would be too risky to go up to them and introduce myself. What was I supposed to say anyways? 'Oh! Hello! I'm your creator! Now could you please help me get out of here?' (Sarcasm level 101) Apparently, Bendy was snapping his fingers in front of me. "Hello? Mister? Are ya alright?" "Huh? Oh! Right..yes! I am, Ben- Uh.." I forgot i wasn't supposed to say his name and I tried to correct myself. "Well, That's Nice to know! I'm Bendy! And you are..?" Bendy asked. "I'm Henry" I said like it was the first time I've ever met him. I looked around. "Where am I?" I said out loud. "Well, You're in Toon Town! That's where, fella!" Bendy responded. "Oh well thank you, Bendy!"

No one's POV
Alice and Boris had turned on the ink machine but Bendy was curled up on top of Henry crying. "Bendy..It's going to be okay.." Alice said. "Come on, Let's go set up the ritual..".

When they got into the ink machine room..

Alice got her sword and made a cut on Henry's arm. Boris passed her an ink bottle. She drew a pentagram around the blood, the ink machine and Henry. Bendy passed her 'The Illusion of Living'. Alice was flipping through the pages trying to find a page that might explain this while Bendy just thought of something. "Wait..Isn't he going to need a body?" Alice and Boris stared at him. "I mean he's going to need a new body for his soul..." Bendy explained. "A picture might work!" Boris rushed to a photo album that they had hidden. Boris took out a picture. "This one might work!!"
"But Boris! It's stained with ink!" Bendy exclaimed. "It doesn't matter." Alice said snatching the picture. "All that matters is that he'll have a body."
Alice recited the spell to make Henry an inky, immortal being. There was silence for a quick second ..
Henry opened his eyes...

"Guys?.."

A/N: WHOOOOO! Cliffhanger! But don't worry! I won't leave ya hanging!