Chapter 10: The last reel

(Yes I was that uncreative and decided to name it on the last chapter of Batim..and yes..this is the last chapter.. hope you enjoy..)

No ones POV

Henry woke up. "D-D-Doll?" Bendy managed to stutter out. Henry smiled sweetly at the demon. Bendy broke down in tears as he ran to hug Henry. "It's alright..just let it go.." Henry said in his soothing voice. Alice was crying in Boris's arms.

Three weeks after this accident

Boris and Alice were happily in each other's arms. Henry had been acting strange ever since he turned into an ink being. Bendy always asked what was wrong but he kept saying he was fine though he couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched. One night while everyone was sleeping Henry got up, startlingly Bendy (he was in his arms). Henry walked out of the safe house. Bendy followed, hiding behind the cutouts and melting into Ink puddles before Henry even saw him. Henry always walked up to level nine. (It's in chapter three :/) "Why would he ever come here? In the middle of the night too!!" Bendy thought. "Ahh~ Are you ready to ascend, my little errand boy?~. The heavens are waiting~!" A voice said. Henry took a deep breath. "Yes..I am.." he responded. Bendy couldn't believe his eyes. A tall angel stood in front of Henry. It..looked like Alice but..with a more realistic eye. Well, that's what he thought until he saw the other part of her face. All melted off.. It almost seemed as if.. Henry was being mind controlled by the angel. Another two people stepped out of the shadows.. Bendy knew these people very well.. Joey Drew and Sammy Lawrence..Ink melted from Bendy's forehead. "JOEYY!!!" Bendy yelled as he tried charging at him. Henry stepped in front of him. "D-Doll?" Bendy asked looking up. "Ahh~ It's seems to be like our plan is working.. Eh, Sammy?" Joey said as he smirked. Sammy only nodded. "Now.. Let's take a look on who we have here, shall we?" Joey said as he walked next to Henry. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!? SON OF A—".  "Hey now, No need for that language.. There is a lady present.." Joey said.

"Son of a Bitch.."

A/N: DONT WORRY!! I'm making a sequel! So..be sure to check it out! (Once I've released it ;-;)