Chapter 1

Scarlett POV:
I woke up to my head against Elliotts chest,I smiled as he was still asleep.I stayed there in silence,It was good since me and Elliott dont spend much time together apart from morning and night.

Hes too busy working on videos while Im to busy...being myself but were married and I should talk to him about this when we can.Plus Ive had a more chance to talk to others like cray and brodey and lannan,their like my brothers from another mother.Marcus Ive talked to aswell,Helped him over his break up with kath and It didnt look to good.I think Ive been great help to others since I have the free time to.

Elliott opened his eyes and smiled at me,I looked up at him and smiled back.He planted a kiss on my forehead and hugged he.

"Can we just...stay like this forever Ells"I said as he looked away.

"I need to get ready to stream with cray"He said as he got up and took his shirt off,he put a new one one and I sat up.

"So what,your just going to leave me alone again 24/7"I blurted as he staired at me.

"I dont leave you alone Scarlett"He said as he got Jacket on and walked out.I grunted and Got dressed into simple cloths,White top and Black PJ shorts.

I walked out and went to the kitchen and saw Cray and brodey whispering sweet things to one another.They giggled as Brodey kissed Crays head,I felt a sudden pain in my chest of guilt and anger and sadness but what should I be guilty off?

Brodey looked at me and probily recognised that I was in pain.
"Now get to the streaming mister"Brodey said as cray grunted,he smiled and jumped up to kiss brodeys cheeks.
"Bye"He called as he walked to his set-up.

Brodey came up to me and sat down with me,He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Whats wrong"He said as I burst into tears.

"I just want to be with Elliott,he has no time for me but I have all the free time in the world"I exclaimed as I lauthed slightly

"Dont even know why your listening to me rambeling"I said as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Look,why dont you go talk to him.Your married after all and should talk to him if anythings wrong,thats what married couples do."Brodey said as I smiled.

"Okay then Brodey,thank"I said as I hugged him and walked to Elliotts set-up,I opened the door...