Chapter 2

Scarlett POV:
I opened the door,Elliott head was on marcus fucking lap looking like they are having a blowJob.I closed the door quietly and ran back downstairs crying as loud as I could.

"Brodey you were wrong,I should never tell him."I said,my words trembeling.

He pulled me into a hug,I was still crying.
"What happened?"Brodey said as i sniffled and wiped some tears.

"Elliott Isnt streaming,hes with marcus and It looks like there fucking having a blowjob brodey what do I do"I fell into more tears.

Brodey was there for me,allways have been and forever will.Like the brother I get along with the most because he understands me.

"Maybe it was a-"I heard footsteps but still was hugging brodey.

"SCARLETT WHAT THE FUCK"Elliott shouted as I looked at him in fear,he saw Ive been crying but didnt ask me about it.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME"He screamed even louder as everyone came down.

"Im not..."I said as I was shaking in fear,brodey let go of me and stood up.

"Shes crying because of you,what were you doing with marcus?Your her Husband for goodness sake"Brodey said as he walked up to Elliott and over towerd him.

"I wasnt with him!"Elliott said as he stared up at the tall man.Nathan came running over and seperated the two.

"Stop fighting"He said as lannan walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"You ignore me Elliott,like im a nobody to you.WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME,YOUR ALLWAYS BUSY DOING SOMETHING."I shouted as I ran upstairs to our room,I slammed the door and cried in the bed.

Elliott POV:

I Looked at Scarlett as she ran upstars, part of me wanted to go look gor her but I had to dead with brodey first.
I looked up at him and felt like i was going to slap him.

"Why were you hugging her brodey"I said,my voice sounding serious.He looked back at me with no emotions.

"She was devistated,she wanted to talk to you Ells.She wanted to have a HUSBAND and WIFE convosation."Brodey said as he went by cray and they walked over to the kitchen to talk and cook.Lannan looked at me in discust and went up with scarlett.

I remained however,Marcus was upstairs.He probily heard all the fighting and knew it was about him.I was lauthing and ended up putting my head on marcus lap.She caught me at the wrong time and didnt get the full picture.