Chapter 4

Scarlett POV

HOLY SHIT I kissed someone that isnt Elliott,I didnt mean it though it just happened and I...liked it.FUCK I shouldnt of done that.
Kath came In as I looked at her.
"You seen lannan?"Kath said as I shrugged.Wait...she likes lannan but lannan likes me....WHY THE FUCK IS LIFE LIKE THIS!
"No..."I lied as she walked out of the room.

I got up and walked over to the bed and sat there,I picked up a photo frame.The photo was of everyone at the wedding,we were all so happy then but now...were all just monsters.
I put the photo down and layed in the bed.

Nathan POV

What has gotten into everybody recently,first scarlett was getting lonly,second shes talking about it to brodey but there like brother and sister.Now Everyone is seperated and the tension is rising.
"Brodey,what if the crew seperates"I said as brodey smiled slightly.
"Think about it,if it did happen the people that would still be in the crew is you,me,scarlett,lannan,kath and the camera crew"Brodey said.
Would it really be like that though,Scarlett would want to be with Elliot because their married and marcus would be on his own.
"i know but what if,scarlett wants to be with Ells and marcus dont want to be with kath?"I said as he shrugged.
"You cute when your worried"He lauthed as he kissed my forehead.

I stuck my toung out and walked into marcus gaming room,I just wanted to ask if he was okay after all the arguments.I saw Elliott pratically on him and It looked like they were kissing...they ARE kissing
"WHAT THE FRICK"I screamed as they were alerted by my presents.
"Nathan,please dont tell scarlett"Elliott exclaimed as I didnt care what excuse he made up.
"The second time you have done this to her,Im not letting it by"I said.

"Look nathan please,I like elliott and he likes me"Marus said.
"BUT HES MARRIED TO SCARLETT!What part of married dont you get!"I said as lannan came to see whats up.
"This has happened too many times Elliott"Lannan said as Elliott staired at us,he was out numbered.
"Whats going on"Scarlett came in and Elliott was terrified.
"Nothing"He said as I lauthed.
"He kissed Marcus"I said as I saw marcus look down on he floor.

Scarlett filled with tears and must of been angry.
"Good thing I kissed Lannan!"She shouted and over exagerated Kissed and lannan.

We went all shocked however,she kissed lannan and I thought that scarlett wouldnt cheat.
"YOU SCUMBAG!"Elliott shouted as he ran to lannan but I blocked him.Lannan ran downstairs and left me to handle with them both.