Chapter 1 -

~ Asher's POV ~

I was walking out of the school building. Quite frankly I had just been robbed of half of my stationary and I would really like to keep the other half. I wouldn't of minded keeping both halves but clearly, others think differently to me. Most people are like that. My thoughts were cut off when I bumped into someone.

"Oh look it's the little shortie, Asher."

"I'd rather be lacking in the high department than look like a gorilla, Jordan." I snapped back at him with a smirk. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. "At least I'm not defenceless Osbornde."

"Whatever." Those were my last words before I blacked out from a punch to the head. 

I woke up next to the dumpster by the back of the school. I just stayed on the floor in pain looking up at the sky. 

After about 5 minutes of getting lost in my own thoughts, someone approached me. "Are you okay?" He asked as he held out his hand to help me up. "Oh sorry, I forgot! Hi there! I'm Ambrose!" I took his hand and got up. I started to wobble. The last thing I said before collapsing was "You're cute ya know." 

I woke up on someone's bed. I'm not quite sure who's. Then the memories flooded back to me. "GOD DAMN IT ASHER!" I whisper-yelled to myself. I can't believe I passed out in his arms after muttering that he was cute. Then I heard the door open. I had healed by now so I was ready to fend anyone here to harm me off. It only seemed like one person so I could easily go all wolf on them. Then I saw it was the boy I'd called cute. 

"Hey, you're awake." 

"Yup."

"Ya gave me a good scare there bud." 

"Eh, I'm used to it. Where am I?"

"My place. Why? Is it not up to standard for ya?"

"No, no it's fine I was just curious." He made me soften my mood in an instant. He was really calming and sweet and, as I accidentally told him, cute. 

"Good then. Stay here and get some rest okay?" He smiled and then left the room. 

Damn. He's cute and sweet... I thought to myself before collapsing due to tiredness. "Sweet dreams." That was the last thing I heard before heading off to sleep. His voice was so soft and sweet and it had the ability to make you smile. 

~ E