Chapter 2 -

~ Ambrose's POV ~

I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. It was fairly late at night. I was reminiscing on what had happened today. I was bored and I was going towards the back of the school because I thought I had left something there earlier only to find that poor boy beaten up. Then I thought back to what he said before he collapsed in my arms. 

'You're cute ya know.' That made me smile. 

I mean his blonde hair was really cute when it was messy. I mean it looked like you could just run a hand through it and scruff it up and he'd still look perfect. But I know I can't be too close to him. Or at least at school anyway. I would lose the reputation I've worked to get after what went down with my family. I can't lose that therefore I can't have him. I'll just be his friend I guess.

I heard a crash from up the stairs and ran up the stairs. Thankfully I have my own house that my sister and I share and she was sleeping at a friend's. I'm kinda glad I'm the alpha because it means a lot of perks like nice housing and people are more willing to assist you. 

Anyway, I ran upstairs to see him on the floor clutching his rib. His eyes momentarily flashed a shade of blue before returning to their natural colour. I picked him up and placed him on the bed before he yelled at me 

"I'm not completely useless ya know! I can do stuff for myself and stop worrying about me I'm fine!" He tried to get up before falling when I caught him again. 

"Come on buddy just stay here for the night okay? Please?" I looked at him with a smile. 

"Ugh fine. But only because you are cute." He said before stumbling back onto the bed and turning to face away from me. 

I waited for him to fall asleep before falling asleep myself sat on the floor my back against the wall and my head falling slightly onto my shoulder. It was rather comfy compared to other places I've had to sleep in the past. I was also sleeping a little bit away from a cute blonde boy who was snuggling my bedsheets. 

I woke up after an hour due to my back aching significantly. I gave up and climbed into the double bed with the blonde boy next to me. He ended cuddling up to me and I allowed him because it was too late for me to care. I was busy pondering his eyes glistening earlier. That made me wonder. Was he an omega? It makes perfect sense because of the fact he is beaten up and he is fairly isolated. The only friend he really has is that kid called Emerson who used to be bullied by the same people until he took action himself. He seems like an extraordinary person and I really wouldn't mind being friends with him. Maybe more if people weren't so homophobic, I'd gladly have him as my boyfriend. All the things I've heard about him and his cute appearance are enough to make me love him. I gave up on the whole werewolf thing. I didn't really care at this point. I just wanted to cuddle him and my sister Ivy wouldn't be back until lunch and I'll have woke up by then. 

~E