Chapter 3 -

~ Asher's POV ~

I woke up to find myself laid on Ambrose's chest only covered by his hoodie he was wearing the day before. He was cute when he slept. His ruffled hair covered his eyes slightly and his arm was tightly around me. Then I realised I was cuddling one of the most popular kids in school. I've really done it this time, haven't I? I managed to get a popular kid in bed even if we didn't do anything. I smirked to myself then Ambrose woke up and instantly revoked his arm. 

"I'm so sorry dude. I didn't mean to do that to you Asher." 

The way he said my name made me smile. 

"It's fine. By the way, you make a comfy pillow." I chuckled and smirked before moving away from him to the other side of the bed. He looked embarrassed. 

"I'm really sorry... Please don't tell anyone at school about this. I'd die." 

"Fine but let me cuddle you again," I said with a devious smile. 

"Fine." He said before moving for me to lay back on him and instantly fall asleep. The way his chest rose and sank as he breathed was calming. It was as if it were calm waves rising and falling softly. 

I was soon disturbed from my peaceful slumber by the sound of the front door opening. 

"Who's that?" I whispered to Ambrose in a slight panic. 

"Just stay here. It's my sister. I'll deal with her just don't move." 

I did as I was told and I listened into the conversation.

"Ivy. I didn't expect you to be back so early. How was your sleepover?" 

"It was fine. Why are you so interested Am?" She growled at him

"I just care about my sister that's all gosh and I said don't call me Am it's dorky!" He hissed back at her before they just started growling at each other. There wasn't another house for a bit so they won't be heard. But as I suspected. Both werewolves yet again so am I. Difference probably is I'm an omega and they are likely to be Beta's or even one is a Beta and one is an Alpha but I highly doubt that. Either way, they are higher up than me. I'm just an alone, isolated and abused wolf. 

Ambrose walked back in and I couldn't help but laugh seeing his face. He looked so angry but cute and I just had to chuckle. He gave me a look that made me laugh even more. He randomly passed me a controller and I sat on the floor now I'd healed and we played video games. He had clearly picked up on his sister down the hall coming towards the room. 

She barged in with 

"Am-" then she stopped when she saw me.

"Oh hello there!" She said with a smile. "I'm Ivy! I'm Ambrose's younger sister! It's a pleasure to meet you." She held her hand out for me to shake it and I did.

"Hi, I'm Asher. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ivy!" I said returning the smile she gave me earlier. She turned to Ambrose

"Am you left stuff out in the kitchen can you clean it up soon? Thank you." She closed the door and left.

"She won't disturb us if she knows we are gaming. It's a promise she made." He turned to me and smiled, his eyes glistening in the light. 

"And what did she call you? Am? How cute." I said with a mischevious smile on my face. 

"Don't call me that! I hate it!" He said trying not to smile.

"Oh look little Am is angry! Is he gonna get me?!" I got up and started to run around before he started to chase me and I dived on the bed for safety saying 

"Don't hurt me! I surrender! I surrender!" So instead of attacking me, he started to tickle me which made me squeal. 

"Ahh! Stop it." I said in between laughter until he grabbed me behind the head and crashed his lips into mine before pulling away. 

"I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to I swear." 

~E