/1/

Y/n Pov

It was my birthday and me and my friend (bff/n) went to a club to celebrate.

Today I was turning 20.

She picked me up from my house and once I locked the door since I live alone, we went to the club.

It was crowded since a week before it had opened.

We walked through a crowd of drunk, sweaty people making out and dancing, and finally, I was on the bar with Rose.

"One tequila," I said to the bartender

"Make it two," (bff/n) said and I chuckled at her

"It's nice here," I said after looking around

"Of course it is nice, I picked it after all," she said with a cheeky grin and I cringed at her.

"Hun, don't be so full of yourself," I said and picked up my tequila "I'm gonna get drunk in the dance floor," I said and walked away after winking at her.

__________

I woke up with a terrible headache the next morning.

" fuck am not drinking that much again" I mumbled while slowly getting up.

But something was wrong, something didn't let me get up.

I looked at my stomach to see a hand holding me down.

"Wait wait what?! How much did I drink last night? " I thought to myself as I saw my naked body under the blanket.

Slowly, I trailed my eyes to the other side of my bed.

A man was lying there with his hand over my stomach and I became shocked after his face came in view.

"Oh. my. fucking. god"

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open once I understood who the man beside me was.

"Oh my god what have I done" I whisper to myself

Jimin was naked sleeping beside me, or should I say, Mr. Park, my science teacher.

Jim- sorry, Mr. Park, was one of the schools hot teacher- wait no, the only hot teacher my school has because the rest are old fat cows and he is like 24 and super hot, with his black hair and his- omygad Y/n stop it your drooling, get yourself together child, I thought as I mentally facepalmed.

In the state of shock, I was, I didn't realize that my teacher woke up.

"Uh, what time is it?"I heard a groan coming from beside me and slightly flinched

I turned my head to the side to see Mr. Park rubbing his eyes, "how cute" I thought but brought myself back to reality when I remembered the seriousness of the situation I was in.

We made eye contact with my teacher for a few seconds until he panicked once he also understood the situation and sat  on up bed.

He took a look at my face and he panicked even more.

"Please tell me you are not Min y/n," he said looking ahead on the violet wall of my room.

"Um...would you feel better if I lied then?" I asked awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.

"Shit" I heard my teacher say under his breath.

Before I had time to process anything my throat started to burn.

Oh, fucking hell no.

I run to the bathroom and vomited.

A hand was patting my back and another was holding my hair back.

'I never puke after a hangover' I thought to myself and went to wash my face

I looked at my teacher and weakly said
"I...i don't usually vomit after a hangover" I stater with fear visible in my voice.

"Oh hell please no" I heard my teacher say, understanding what I meant to say.

"M-maybe you got food poisoned it doesn't necessarily be that...right? " Mr. Park said, also frightened.

"I hope so" I weakly said looking down.

"Listen..um do you want me to go buy a pregnancy test maybe?...to be sure it's not that" my teacher suggested.

"I have here, my ex wanted me to have in case anything happens " I mumbled.

I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and because I didn't use the pregnancy test he had told me to buy, I had 2 of them in my bathrooms cabinet.

Once I did the test, I waited for a few minutes to see the result and mentally prepare myself for what happens next.

I looked at the test and my breathing stopped.

I opened the door of my bathroom and faced my nervous teacher.

~~~~~~~~~

Helloo so this gets better in the next episodes 🤓🙃

And yes I know you can't get pregnant in one night BUT power of fanfiction i guess 😅

And if you get confused with some comments its because I changed the bffs'n name from the previous to (bff/n)