/24/

"That's blood"

My head started spinning, my tummy hurting and sight became a blur. In a matter of seconds, everything became black and I lost consciousness.

"Baby, wake up...please wake up" I heard a voice beside me but I didn't open my eyes.

The beeping of a machine could be heard in the room, along with a quite sobbing.

A hand was holding mine tightly and I finally decided to open my eyes.

A white, ceiling was what came in view first. I trailed my eyes to my arm, that I feel like someone is holding. I saw two hands holding mine, I trailed my eyes all the way to the person's face and saw Jimin with his head low, silently crying. His cheeks, puffy and red, stained with tears. My heart broke from the sight before me.

I raised my hand, the one that Jimin wasn't holding, and carefully whipped his tears away. He flinched once I did that, he obviously hadn't realized that I was awake.

He kissed me right away and I wrapped my arms around his neck. A few seconds later, the kiss ended and Jimin placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much" I heard him say

"Is everything okay? Are the babies fine?" I asked worried

He sat back in the chair that was beside the bed and run a hand thru his hair. He then took my hand in his and played with my fingers.

"The doctors said that from too much stress, you lost the babies" he whispered.

I stayed silent, processing what he had just told me.

"W-what do you mean I lost the babies?" I asked, hoping he is just playing a sick prank on me.

Jimin didn't look at me in the eyes and kept playing with my hands "the babies are gone Y/n, you were stressed way too much that it harmed all of you, mostly the babies, and you had a miscarriage"

My heart broke right then and there

Something in me broke

Something in me felt empty

I felt like my world just collapsed

Like the earth swallowed me...

It's my fault...

I... I killed my babies

A tear run down my cheek

Jimin finally looked at my face and saw my blank expression. He wiped the tear that was running down my cheek, then proceeded to kiss my forehead and hug me tightly.

I stayed still for a few seconds until more tears started running from my red eyes and I broke down in Jimins arms.

"No no no bring them back! Bring them back no no no no please bring them back, my babies" I started screaming.

Jimin started caressing my hair, trying to calm me down, trying to be strong, one of us had too, and I wasn't strong enough to be that one.

But little did I notice that Jimin wasn't strong either, little did I notice how broken he was, the tears that run down his cheeks, the empty feeling that we both felt, the pain that came with it.

After hours of crying in each other's arms, I and Jimin both fell asleep without noticing it.

I woke up a few hours later, not knowing what time it is, hoping that everything that happened hours before was a nightmare.

But I woke up in the arms of my red-eyed sleeping boyfriend, letting me know that it wasn't just a dream.

I started playing with Jimins hair, trying not to wake him up. I admired his sleeping face, his round cheeks, his cute nose that I just wanted to boop. He was the perfect man. How did I end up with him... How did fate bring us here...

Jimin suddenly moaned in his sleep and turned his head to my direction, opening his eyes.

"Good Morning beautiful" he caressed my cheek with his thump.

"Good morning," I said, still in the same position I was before.

"How are you?" He suddenly asked.

"...okay," I said after a pause.

Jimin sighed and hugged me tightly.

"It's going to be okay" he mumbled

Is it?

Neither me nor Jimin could answer that.

~~~~~~~

It's been some days now I have gone back home. I stayed at the hospital for two nights and then I was able to be back.

Currently, I am laying in bed, it's almost 4 pm and I haven't gotten up from here, we'll kinda, I have gotten up to go to the bathroom. Nowadays, my only inspiration to actually get up is because of my bladder.

Jimin is worrying about me but he too is really sad. I have stopped eating, lost weight and I look like a zombie with my black eye circles.

I decided to get up from the bed. I placed my legs on the ground and finally got up. I went to the hallway and looked at the closed door that it was supposed to be the guest room. My hand touched the doorknob and slowly I opened the door.

Light blue walls with white clouds, animal-shaped plushies, a star-shaped night light, and the two white cribs that my babies would be sleeping in, was what it took for my heart to break more. We had renovated the room so it would be a baby's room.

I went to one of the cribs and lightly stroked it. The small pillow in it, the little lion toy next to it. My legs went weak and I fell on my knees. I began crying and sobbing loudly, hiding my face with my hands and screaming.

Something falling was heard from downstairs and loud footsteps could be heard. Jimin came rushing to me and hugged me, letting me cry on his shoulder.

"Relax, I am here, it's going to be okay" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

After I relaxed and stopped crying, Jimin took me to our room and we cuddled in bed.

The room was quiet, we were just staring at the ceiling. Jimin was caressing my arm while I was lying between his legs.

"Jimin?" I asked him and he hummed "have you seen the DNA test or it isn't ready yet?" He stiffened a bit.

"They brought it today morning but I haven't seen the result yet," he said

"Won't you go see it?" I played with his fingers.

"I don't know, I was thinking if you wanted to see it together"

"What do you want it to be?" I asked after a small pause.

"I don't know, I really don't" he sighed.

"Let's go see it," I said after I got up and turned to look at him.

"You sure?" He stroked my cheek lovingly

"Yeah, I am" I smiled at him