/2/

"It... it's positive," I said in low voice, couldn't meet his eyes.

I gave him the test, for him to see too and he muttered a fuck under his breath.

"Y/n am sorry, it's my fault"

"It's not your fault" I cut him" it's not only your fault. I guess...we both...wanted it... I don't know...i don't remember much "

"So...what should we do?" he hesitantly asks looking at me.

"I-i don't know" I answer, still puzzled trying to think.

"I don't want to kill an innocent child though..." I admit

"Me neither, it's not its fault after all"

"So...we keep it," he says after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah, I guess, " I say and look up at my teacher.

_________

Monday came and it's time to go to university.

I entered the building and went straight at my locker to take the necessary things for my subject

"Hey babe, where were you, I missed you," a familiar voice says behinds me and a grin was formed on my face.

"Good morning to you too (bff/n)," I said as I closed my locker and faced my childhood best friend.

I and (bff/n) were best friends since little kids because our mothers were then best friends, and us two almost instantly clicked together.

"So Sunday night I saw you with a guy making out in the club after you left to go and dance"
She teasingly says
"I didn't saw his face but I can tell he was hot" she winks at me and I just shrug, wanting to keep it cool.

"Oh really? I don't remember anything actually" I said to avoid the topic, but also kinda true since I didn't remember anything from that night.

"Well I remember that you two left together, wonder were," she says smirking once I got inside the classroom.

"Ah I hate science " (bff/n) groans silently beside me and it clicked me what lesson I had...Science...with Mr. Park.

I take a look at the teachers' desk to see Jimin looking at me and I can't help but wonder if he heard what Rose said before.

The lesson finally begins and I can't but feel nervous and awkward.

Deep in thoughts, I didn't realize someone was calling my name.

"Ms. Min...ms Min are you with us?" I looked up and saw my teacher looking at me.

"Um uh yes sorry" I looked down trying to hide my red with embarrassment face.

"Could you answer the question" he again asks and points at the whiteboard behind him

I nervously give the answer and Mr. Park gives me a small nod in return.

When the lesson ended, I was left alone, in the classroom packing my stuff, with my teacher sitting on his desk doing the same, while he took a quick look at me.

I was about to exit the classroom when I remembered something.

"Um...mr Park?" I nervously said standing in front of my teacher.

"Yes?" he looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"Um..tomorrow I will go to the doctor.. To check the baby and..um I was wondering if you would want to come," I said and blushed from embarrassment.

"Ye-yes I would love to" his eyes lit up when I mentioned the baby.

"O okay" I was about to walk out when he spoke again.

"Em..what time"

"Oh um I have an appointment at 5"

"Okay, so should we meet at the park at 4:30?"

"Yeah sure," I said and finally left.

"Hey, where were you?" (bff/n) asked as I took a seat at the table she was.

"I was on the toilet" I lie. I still hadn't told her I was pregnant, and especially who was the dad, scared to even imagine her reaction.

I was afraid what she was going to say, if she would be okay with it, be happy with it, or if she going to leave me, call me a slut, humiliate me, hate me.

(Bff/n) is a very good girl, she always confronted the assholles that annoyed me or the whores that I had came up with in the past.

I trusted her and now I was sure that I was going to tell her.

I just didn't know when...

"So how about we go on a club tonight?" she said

"I don't know, its Monday after all. How about we go to the park?" she looked strangely at me and raised her eyebrow.

"You...the park? You declare a club...for a park?" well... I can't say she is wrong. Before, we would always go clubbing, whatever day it was.

"Yeah... I guess we need a change. Like, we always go clubbing, why not do something else?" I tried to explain myself.

"Hun..if I didn't know you more I would say you were going crazy, or even you are pregnant," she said and started laughing, while I awkwardly laughed with her.

"Don't say stupid things (bff/n)"

"Well whatever, park it is," she said after she calmed down and gave me a sweet smile.

_________

I was in my bedroom, trying to find an outfit to go out with (bff/n).

I eventually found black ripped jeans and a cute baby pink sweater to wear.

I went out of my house and locked the door.

It was 7:09 in the evening but it was dark since it was November.

I proceed to walk to the meeting spot we have arranged with (bff/n) and waited for a few minutes for her to arrive.

Once she arrived, we hugged and she cutely cheered.

"Baby pinkeu!" I started laughing at her cuteness and she said "you HAVE to give me that sweater when I go to the date with Tae"

"Oo what date?" I teasingly said and raised an eyebrow, while she blushed.

"Well... I am going on a date with Taehyung on the weekend" she looked down and hide her face behind her hands.

Taehyung was- no IS her crush and it looks like he finally noticed her.

"Ooo you have to tell me the details" I cheered jumping up and down.

"Okay let's just go and sit"

We went to the park and found a bench and sat there.

"Okay bro, now speel the tea," I said

"O-okay so...i was putting my things in my locker and he came and we talked, and he asked me out" she was so red and I couldn't handle it and jumped on her.

"My baby is growing up" I wiped your fake tears "mommy is so proud of you my child"

"Yahh cut it out," she said blushing even more if that's even possible.

Its time I think...oof

"Umm...i I have to tell you something too..." I said and sweat run down the side of my face.

"Oo is it a boy?" She teasingly raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"No.. i-its not that...um...well you remember that night at the club" I started "where you said I was making out with a guy"

"O yeah I remember, what about it?"

"Well..." I explained to her what happened, without saying who the father was.

"O my gad" she was left with her mouth hanging open and her eyes were wide.

Just want to clarify that no, I am not a shipper I just didn't know who to put and just randomly picked two idols.