Part 16

When zayn came home Harry was still in bed. He walked in and Liam had already came and picked up Niall knowing zayn would be here any minute. "Where's my kitten?" Zayn hummed throughout the house he checked every room but the bedroom and that's where he found him sprawled out on the bed. "Kitten!" Harry jumped and fell on the floor. Zayn went to him immediately and tried to lift him up but Harry declined his hand. " I can stand up myself" Harry said. Zayn fliched back and frown. Clearly Harry couldn't he was wobbling. "No you can't." Zayn lifted his arms under Harry's and carried him into his lap back into the bed. Zayn spanked Harry in his thigh, "don't speak to me like that again alright." Harry whimpered in Zayns chest. "Now tell me what's the matter?" Zayn asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Somthings got you down why are still in here?" Zayn rubbed up and down Harry's side pulling him closer.

Harry clutched Zayns chest and nuzzled his face into Zayns chest. "I miss y-you." Harry said. Zayn gasped. "You know I have to work." He said. Harry nodded. "I know."

"I can start taking you with me more?" Zayn said. He knew he could handle it of course not everyday but it could work. Harry tightened his hold on zayn not wanting to let go. Zayn leaned back pulling Harry with him.