Chapter 47

Sorry i havent been updating wattpad fam . High school is no joke . No im not a freshmen 🙅 .my teacher giving us stacks of homework . then my grandma had surgery on her brain to remove a tumor that gotten so big that the doctor said it looked like a hamburger patty and it was an inch thick . but shes good now shes is rehab . i know yall have been waiting so patiently so heres chapter 47 ..

Jeremiah's P.O.V

Me and mama deanna ran out the hospital to my car . as i going to the trap i said a little prayer . this feels like lauren's uncle situation all over again . i pulled up to the trap and rounded the guys up .

Me : aye yall ! derrick wanted me to tell yall that im leading today because hes in the hospital

Them : why ?

Me : because the nigga we are about to go kill shot him twice

Nunu : what does she have to do with it ?

Me : this is the guy's ex prostitute ... lauren's mom

Them : daayuuummm

Me : so yea . yall get all of your guns , and vests . girls , hook mama deanna up with a vest and stuff

Ima make sure nothing happens to mama deanna because i know lauren will kill me . when we got all armed and protected , we all got in our cars and headed off to ralf's house first .

Me : put this in your ear mama deanna

I gave her a bud to put in her ear . i put one in mine . when i hear her give us the que which is "please" then we bust in . shes basically gona have a talk with him and then if anything escalates then she'll give us the que .

Mama Deanna : turn right up through here and its the last house on left

Me : ok

I parked the car about 10 feet from the house . Apparently , ralf has company . its about 4 cars in his driveway .

Me : alright . its show time

________________________________

Who watched BGC Reunion ? Lo is baeeeee !