Me x Eyeless Jack SMUT

I look inside the dark house. There is one light on in the living room, the only look of life in the building. There is a man sleeping inside on the couch, likely in his late twenties. Perfect next victim. I walk to the front door and pick the lock, entering the home. I grab a knife from the kitchen and sneak up to the man. I plunge the knife into his neck, his body flails in panic and his eyes open with pain and terror, but he then relaxes with the release of death. I grin, my yellowing, sharp teeth glinting like my blade. I realize I am hungry, and his fresh flesh only makes me want food more. I take the knife out of his neck and cut open his stomach area, exposing his organs. As I do so, a screeching shatter comes from the window. A dark figure has broken in through the window. He walks up to me and puts a scalpel, rusted with blood, to my neck. I grin wider and shove him back. "What do you want?" I smile. "To eat him..." The masked man replies. His blue mask muffles his voice, but I hear him clearly enough. I sigh and decide sparing this man would give me someone to dine with. I grab his hand and lift him up from the ground. "Take some." I say as I move to the side to let him take his pick. He stumbles cautiously toward the body and plucks out the kidneys. He slightly lifts his mask and eats, blood dripping down his chin. I decide that I haven't had fun in a while, and I should take a chance. I change my body to be that of a females and walk up to him. My long, slender tongue emerges from my mouth and licks the blood off. Its salty sweetness makes me smile. The man stares at me. He may need some encouragement. My third eye turns to black, which means I'm using magic. I use my magic to make him feel aroused, and seduce him. I take another slow step towards him. He grasps my wide hips. Hmm, maybe it would be more fun to do the work, actually. I make him return to how he felt before and pull off his mask, tossing it gently on the ground. He starts to scramble toward the mask, but I hold him back. His face is grey, and his eyes are replaced by darkness with black ooze dripping out. I put my hand on his face, and kiss him with passion. He bites my lip in surprise and I grin. I playfully bite his lip back, drawing some blood. He holds my hips tighter. I slip my tongue in his mouth and explore, wrestling with his tongue. "Mph... What's this for?" he mumbles. "People like us can have a hard time having fun.....~ Don't you want it~?" I push him back, against the wall. He doesn't answer my question. I get down on my knees. I unbutton and unzip his jeans, and.. "Going commando, eh?" I laugh. He growls and grabs my head, forcing my mouth on his dick. "You should be careful doing that when I have teeth like I do." I flash him my razor-like teeth. I begin gently, licking the tip and then licking the entirety with my long tongue. he lets a muffled moan escape his lips. "It's fine to admit you like it, baby~" He growls. I move my head back and forth, taking his length in my mouth. I suck gently and make sure my teeth don't hurt him. I move my head back and forth quicker and he starts moaning openly. I feel his dick twitching in my mouth. I go faster and faster, and he lets out a long moan as he orgasms, his grey seed filling my mouth. I swallow and pull back from him and grin. I stand back up and turn around. He grabs me by my hips and pulls me back. "Come on, I want more." he says. I chuckle. "Don't be greedy~" I walk away. "Now, how about we eat?" "Fine.." he replies, zipping his pants back up, grabbing his mask, and walking back over to the body and leftover kidneys. "By the way, I never got your name." I add. "Eyeless Jack. But you can call me Jack. And your name?" "Mack."