Me x Jeff The Killer IDEK

I have known Jeff for a while. We've become close friends and partners in crime. And today we were going to go on a spree together, but it didn't go so perfect. We're in a victim's house, now, ready to get her. "Jeff, why didn't you just let me pick the lock! She might have heard that!" Jeff shrugs at me. "It's fine." We're about to step upstairs when we hear a door open and close. We back down and stare at eachother. I take a peek upstairs and I don't see her. "Stay. HERE." I say and then go upstairs slowly. She's in her room. I put my ear to the door. Damn it! She heard Jeff break the window and now she's on the phone with the operator. I motion for Jeff to come up and he nods, then quietly comes up. "We've gotta kill her NOW." I ram into the door and it breaks down. The girl screams. "W-WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHY ARE YOU HERE? PLEASE, I WANT TO LIVE!" she cries. Jeff stomps towards her with his knife, and I'm right behind him. The girl points a kitchen knife at us. "Looks like you're.. Slightly.. Prepared." I laugh. Her eyes are wide in fear. Jeff takes a step towards her, and she slashes at him, cutting open his throat. His body falls to the ground as blood pours out. I stare in disbelief. "You.. Fucking... BITCH!" I run at her and jump, grabbing onto her neck. We go flying out the window and I land on her body. Her neck broke from the impact, resulting in instant death. Stupid bitch deserved a worse death. I run back inside and up the stairs to Jeff's body. I kneel next to him and my third eye goes black. I place my hand on his chest. Slowly I see the life returning in him. I feel a beat in his chest. His neck begins healing back together. His eyes move. "W-what.... Happened..?" "N-nothing.....She's dead now... Let's go." "Okay.." We rush out of the house, hearing the sirens approaching. When we're at a safe distance, I tell him what happened and he holds me in a tight embrace. "Thanks." I smile. Well, not as wide as him, but I smile. "At least she went to sleep."  

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 07, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Please Do Not Read This, Thankssजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें